50 loss streak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olis Le King

01-02-2013

In my 50 last games I must have won 7 games. HOW THE HELL DO I WIN? Everygame I have a good KDR but I chain loose. I have tried everything, It's impossible to win. Play OP champions, CC Teams, etc. Nothing works. Last week I had 450 wins 438 Losses now I got 453 wins 476 losses. Today I did 17/6/21 With Lee Sin but nope, I lost. 16/4/8 Rengar? Nope, I lost. 7/1 Corki? Nope, I lost. Please someone. Tell me there is a way to get wins. ITS IMPOSSIBLE. Tell me how you guys win your games cause I cant.

Shadowed Ruby

01-02-2013

Complete Objectives and focus less on kills. If you can kill suredly, go for gold, but follow up and capitalise on that kill. Dragon, Baron, take a motherscupperin' turret or two. Your kills do not assure you a win, taking a nexus does.

Get to one.

ChiSqrd

01-02-2013

Just bad luck. Kills aren't everything though. You can easily have a negative KD and still be doing well even if you aren't the support. Every time you a teamfight, you have to capitalize it by either taking a tower, dragon, or baron. Otherwise, the teamfight is worth only the gold you got from the kills and nothing else while you are no further to destroying their nexus.

Xoj 21

01-02-2013

i only lose when i have griefers sadly there is alot of them a that tribunal its not working

Tsuchimikado

01-02-2013

To be honest only reason you might be losing is the lack of teamwork

Jerk9003

01-03-2013

If you are losing 86% of your games, either you are really unlucky or just really bad.

Xerochrono

01-03-2013

You're missing the forest for the trees, kdr means little when win or loss is determined by who can blow the other teams nexus. When someone playing LoL has this kind of a mindset they are thinking things like "YES ANOTHER KILL I CAN GO BACK AND GET A NEW SHINY ITEM!" when the advantage of killing an enemy is to exploit the numbers advantage to push objectives