'Player Attack Move Click' command issues while typing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thornmaelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

The hotkey 'Player Attack Move Click' is smartcasting for the Attack Move function, auto-left-clicking for you.
Normally, while the chat bar is selected, all keyboard hotkeys are temporarily disabled and allow you to type normally (pressing 'F' without flashing, 'R' without ulting, etc) but assigning 'Player Attack Move Click' to a keyboard button such as 'A' will cause your champion to Attack Move towards your cursor even while the chat bar is selected.

This is very disruptive, as I can't even type "mia" without issuing the command.

Aceyy

12-25-2012

bump please fix this

LoveLily

01-03-2013

Yes I think this is a wonderful hotkey and I love to use it, unfortunately this bug can cause unfortunate things to happen to poor mister Taric. =(

Should be a simple fix, I really hope this is on the list

This was the first post in google, by the way.

BideliaTrahern

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooleanCube View Post
The hotkey 'Player Attack Move Click' is smartcasting for the Attack Move function, auto-left-clicking for you.
Normally, while the chat bar is selected, all keyboard hotkeys are temporarily disabled and allow you to type normally (pressing 'F' without flashing, 'R' without ulting, etc) but assigning 'Player Attack Move Click' to a keyboard button such as 'A' will cause your champion to Attack Move towards your cursor even while the chat bar is selected.

This is very disruptive, as I can't even type "mia" without issuing the command.
I've reported this three times, sadly, no Riot response. They seem to just not care.

Qsario

01-03-2013

Same issue. I guess you're supposed to put it on a mouse button, but...

NOOBKILLER2000

01-04-2013

I have this issue as well. Please fix this Riot.