I'm going to keep reporting this until I get a reply. Attack Move Click bug= feeding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BideliaTrahern

12-19-2012

I've posted this before, but no one from Riot noticed I guess. When you assign the attack move to just "A" without the click, it reads it through the chat. In a game, I was almost dead, recalling in the brush, and I went to type to my team. In the chat, I pressed the letter "A" (lowercase though) in my sentence, and my Champion moved out of the brush and started attacking minions. I didn't notice because I look done when I type, but when I looked up, I was dead because the enemy team found me. I died about four times that game because of this bug. Here is a video of me recreating the bug.

RIOT.

STOP IGNORING THIS

PLEASE FIX IT SO I CAN USE MY ATTACK MOVE AND NOT FEED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...;v=tyIbt5Sm0Tw

BideliaTrahern

12-24-2012

Bump

Ztrad

12-24-2012

I've seen you post a lot of bugs recently lol. Are you sure your computer doesn't just suck or something? I suggest trying to recreate these bugs on another computer to see if it's just a really bad computer. Probably not a big deal though. If you knew this was going to happen just wait till you are done recalling x.x

If you did it four times then you'd think you'd have been smart enough to NOT DO IT AGAIN. I mean really.

Ructstew

12-24-2012

although i do agree with strad on this i also think it should be fixed so that it is no longer a problem.

Diabetus X

12-24-2012

Don't look down when you type.

BideliaTrahern

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstradivariusX View Post
I've seen you post a lot of bugs recently lol. Are you sure your computer doesn't just suck or something? I suggest trying to recreate these bugs on another computer to see if it's just a really bad computer. Probably not a big deal though. If you knew this was going to happen just wait till you are done recalling x.x

If you did it four times then you'd think you'd have been smart enough to NOT DO IT AGAIN. I mean really.
First of all, no need to be rude. Second of all, yes, my computer does suck. Third, yes, I have tested these bugs on other computers (my husband's Alienware which is brand new) and they still occur. I wouldn't post a bug unless I had tested it more than once and on different computers. There ARE several things I haven't reported, simply because I know it really is my computer, not the game. With that being said, please don't jump to conclusions on people's posts. I know what I'm doing, promise.

BideliaTrahern

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstradivariusX View Post

One more thing, in the middle of an intense game where my team is hard core losing, I sometimes forget and need to type something to my team, regardless of where I am at. I hadn't even noticed the bug until it had already happened a few times, and after that, I was just distracted from playing. After that game, I went back into my key bindings, and reset it so it is back to the default and I don't do it in game anymore.

BideliaTrahern

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin Boo View Post
Don't look down when you type.
Sorry, I have to. I suck at typing. I'm more of a hunt and click kind of gal.

PhilosophyMuse

12-28-2012

Same thing... sucks dude. Riot need to start fixin this stuff. drives me mad i tell u.

NOOBKILLER2000

01-04-2013

I would like this bug fixed.