for some reason this needs to be said

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

stop starting with kage's pick. it doesn't matter if you are top or bot, or that it builds into BFT or that you get to buy a potion after you lose at top. you do not start with lucky pick.

Daolin

01-05-2013

Because?

DiscworldDeath

01-05-2013

Because it doesn't give you HP, or enough for the cost.

GP/10 is not very important when the passive gold gain is so high. Start P. ring or Haunting Guise component, or catalyst, or catalyst components, or tear... but don't start Kage's Lucky Pick.

bierfaust

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Because it doesn't give you HP, or enough for the cost.

GP/10 is not very important when the passive gold gain is so high. Start P. ring or Haunting Guise component, or catalyst, or catalyst components, or tear... but don't start Kage's Lucky Pick.
And the GP10 doesn't actually start adding to your gold total until after the barriers at the base come down. So there's 30ish seconds of wasted gold per 10.

ricedream5

01-05-2013

Lucky pick, ruby crystal, 3 pots. Completely fine.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricedream5 View Post
Lucky pick, ruby crystal, 3 pots. Completely fine.
unless you were running ms quints and despite the ms buffs you wouldn't reach top on time not even for the cleanup

Nny

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
unless you were running ms quints and despite the ms buffs you wouldn't reach top on time not even for the cleanup
There's actually barely a difference in reaching top with boots and w/o boots.

The main reason for boots for windmill is kiting/not getting kited. I don't start them depending on the character (i.e. if I'm a bruiser with a gap closer and a ranged ability, I don't care so much about starting boots)