So how do you deal with Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryios

01-03-2013

Kennen can haras him well with stacked passive and w harass. Kennen never runs out of mana and can stay in the lane well after singed goes oom.

A Level 3 singed will go oom on one flip, w, and q usage.

If singed runs out of mana run straight at him, AA with passive, W, than Q or E for the stun and aa him till hes out of the stun then fall back and concentrate on farming till he gets back, then haras him Passive + W again till he ooms.

You should hit level 6 first, when that happens, get in his face and ult him staying just out of flip reach with E till he stuns, q him during the stun and more AA, hope for the kill during ult.

Don't go past the half way mark between towers once singed is level 6, he can ult and catch you with ghost or flash, if he catches you with e on cooldown, stunning him is the only thing that will save you and if that's not procced and ready to apply, you'll likely die (since e is on cooldown) before you can stun him.

If he tower dives you after level 6, well... anyone should know not to tower dive kennen after level 6 (period, espcially if kennen has zhonya's).

Apocalegend

01-03-2013

Elise does well against him in lane. Her Q in both forms helps counter his extremely high health (% damage current/remaining) and the whenever he runs into flip she can e q w him for excellent burst (at later levels). Just be aware then Elise's human form can be very mana hungry if you spam skills early.Just be aware that Elise top can cause your team to do a lot of magic damage with conventional mids. An AD caster mid with Elise top would create a more balanced comp.

TheOneMillion

01-03-2013

And then you hear This
and realize you dont beat singed.

ObsidianRaptors

01-03-2013

Ive played about 100 games with Singed so I can tell you with a bit of certainty what really gets him down. Singed is one of the best in the game in my opinion. You can't catch him but he can catch you. You can't chase him. You ultimately can't kill him alone if he plays even slightly cautious. He provides solid damage to team fights and he can flip the ADC/AP into the danger zone while disrupting the entire enemy team. If you build a pure AP singed, I've gotten poison gas into the 200 mark and fling doing 800 damage.. you will die easier but you still can't be chased or caught.

Here's the kicker. The champions that do magic damage will destroy Singed, but with the obsession the "meta" game, nobody will let you play an Anivia/Veigar/Elise top lane. Singed is ultimately able to destroy games because he counters almost all the top champions that people play. As Singed, I don't build magic resist until around the 30 minute marker. (BootsofS/RoA/Randuins/SPIRIT VISAGE)
All top players have a rune set that builds tons of armor but leaves magic resist low. That's my theory on why an AP would give Singed a run for his money and keep him underfarmed for the laning phase.

The *top* champs that are tough for me to beat are Darius, Teemo, Riven, Volibear, Jayce, Nidalee and a smart Pantheon. They are not impossible but they do the best. Teemo is probably the hardest champ to face but he is also one of the weakest in teamfights while Singed is a strong teamfight.

Since Singed can push his lane so easily, he is wide open for a jungle attack. That is why a good cautious top lane mixed with a strong jungle player can leave Singed being underfarmed and you will have a chance against him.

Arc Kalocal

01-03-2013

I've been playing Vi against Singed lately and I've found she counters him really well. singed thrives from his ability to run away from you. Both Vi's Q and Ult blow right through his trail and stop him cold. This allows you to hit with her Q then E then R then E again. If that doesn't kill him your teammates that have caught up to him in the meantime will!

Hasuobs

01-03-2013

Strats? I would play a champ with some CC, especially long-term slows, so you can actually catch up to him. I would also invest in a negatron early on, as it helps tremendously with his damage.

Kensai07

01-03-2013

If you don't build Merc Treads against a magic top.... then yeah you will lose to magic champions....

Winning a lane against someone who doesn't counter build hardly counts.