Looking for a mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarchTheWyze

01-02-2013

Title.

Let me say, in these 5 months since I joined League of Legends, I have had TONS of fun. I climbed from being a newb to a level 30 with two full rune pages. Through my playing of this game, I have taken a liking to the AP Caster middle lane. As appealing as killing your opponent and kill potential is in the middle lane, I have noticed something more than just my lane...

The jungler...the tide-turner and gank master who sets up their teams for victory. Good junglers are always there when their team needs them, as well as farming in their own jungle and even denying the enemy jungler their creeps. When I hit level 30 a month ago, I joined my first clan and I have a blast in it. Just in the clan and what I've noticed now more than ever since I started ranked, is so many people try to claim mid, adc, or top. I hardly see people first call Jungle or support, and it's upsetting. Both roles are pivotal to success, whether it be with the adc/support duo bottom, or the whole game being jungle.

Now the reason I made this thread is to ask for a mentor. This mentor needs to be experienced with jungling and be able to help me take my first steps and curve my learning about jungling. I am a great learner from listening and doing. I am NOT a great learner by experience sadly. If someone would help me out and be my instructor on the jungle, I will be ever grateful. This would mean a lot to me and I hope someone is up for it.

Thanks for reading,
~Justin (aka Vamp)

DarchTheWyze

01-02-2013

I'm probably even going to offer a reward for mentoring me (RP, perhaps? :P)

Fiveagen

Recruiter

01-02-2013

I'd certainly love to help you out. I'm by no means a professional player, but I do mainly jungle and have a pretty good grasp on the mechanics of almost every jungler out there. I added you on League, and should be on most of the day tomorrow.

DarchTheWyze

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveagen View Post
I'd certainly love to help you out. I'm by no means an EXPERT, nor am I a professional, but I do mainly jungle and have a pretty good grasp on the mechanics of almost every jungler out there. I added you on League, and should be on most of the day tomorrow.
Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it.
We can start with the free junglers this week? (I don't own too many, aside from Jax, Cho'Gath, and Fiddle.)

Fiveagen

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Absolutely! Lee Sin and Nocturne are both really strong with the AD pages you have, while I prefer an awkward rune setup on Rammus. He's still definitely usable, just not ideal!

Syndikos

01-02-2013

damn u missed udyr week