Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Somewhat of a QQ thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lol IRBoss

01-02-2013

One game a few week ago i went eve for soloq draft pick (I was 4th pick), our ww starting spazzing out on me for picking eve saying " omg report eve troll pick" and what not, i lost lane to diana, he amp'd the spazzing, our team wanted to report him for abuse, then we starting winning and i started being actually better than him, so he changed his tone and i was like ok bro (forgive and forget), then my team starts spazzing out on ME for not reporting this ww and saying im a ****** pretending to be a nice guy. So what would you do in this situation?

adc

01-02-2013

Uh, report him? Why wouldn't you? He's *****ing at you for being bad, you report him for being an ass.

Lol IRBoss

01-02-2013

as in how to respond to other teammates, (i was in a good mood so i didn't want to report ww)

adc

01-02-2013

You being in a good mood doesn't mean he didn't break the rules. And tell your teammates that. Christ.