Top ELO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pwyffy

01-24-2012

Since we have JabeBot, who are the highest ELO players?

I know a few like mollica but are there any really high players?

MTheory

01-24-2012

sauron, mmkh, big mclarge huge, fdru, laroue, zaberz, sifucalvin, nekrogen, jjaja, etc...

RealWolf M

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

depends, you looking for the highest ELO, or the best?

Cause the best aren't the highest ELO, the highest ELO are people who play blind 100%, and you will never see them in a draft queue. According to ELO they are better than Sauron

Telandra

01-24-2012

^

Slightly annoying to try to sort through JabeBot for the Draft mode players and not the scrub BLIND PICK.

Whi

01-24-2012

ELO means nothing really. Skill is what really matters. Highest is probably 2456 i forgot his name though.

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whi View Post
ELO means nothing really. Skill is what really matters. Highest is probably 2456 i forgot his name though.
Elo does mean a lot, skillwise, in most cases. The real problem is what RW said, Dominion elo currently doesnt differentiate Blind from Draft, and Blind elo is way too easy to get in Dominion.

However if we made say a Top 25 list of the highest ELO in Dominion according to JabeBot, for the people who consistently play at Draft top elo it would be fairly easy to pick off the Blind elo ones from the Draft ones.

BduL

01-24-2012

-

MarsCollective

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BdMtFk View Post
lies. check my elo. the thing makes no sense.

i still believe jabe is trolling us with some random numbers.
There's more to my post than what you quoted.

If you got that elo by playing only/mostly Blind pick, then you need to read the rest of my post. If you got it playing mostly Draft mode, then you ARE a skilled Dominion player.

However if you are trolling me, I didnt get it so then just ignore this post

Sauron

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwyffy View Post
Since we have JabeBot, who are the highest ELO players?

I know a few like mollica but are there any really high players?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1711292

I made a quick list on page 1 there of all the draft mode players I commonly see. First place for draft mode is frequently held by me, MMKH, and xvietboyxlr (who usually plays at a different hour than us so we rarely see him). Its not really a contest and the person who is in "first place" just so happens to be the least trolled one at that moment.

Blind pick seems to give a lot more rating change on wins and losses regardless of premades, so its hard to judge between modes since the same rating is used for both. For example, I have 503 wins and 165 losses with 2337 rating, but the top blind pick player has 277 wins and 205 losses with 2459 rating.

If you want to see draft mode AND blind pick players together in one big list, go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...1NzVuUmc#gid=0

AbsolutePK

01-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheory View Post
sauron, mmkh, big mclarge huge, fdru, laroue, zaberz, sifucalvin, nekrogen, jjaja, etc...
And out of all of them FDru is the only one that's ever been on my team.