support wins games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scootndoots

01-02-2013

Maybe peoples elo would be higher if they stopped complaining about that guy in que that didnt want the role that they themselelves are probly better at. There are just to many bad ad/ap carries out there. be a team player once in a while and maybe actually win some games. For those in lower elo blaming others.. Maybe youre the real probblem. Im not telling everyone to learn support. Im just saying that it will boost team morale setting your ego aside once in a while. It just feels good when the team isnt arguing over I called this. Those are the games where I actually may have fun even if it is a loss.

DaedalusDevice

01-02-2013

Actually, teamwork wins games. That being said what's so bad about playing support? I LOVE playing an aggressive support champ, harassing opponents in lane and helping my carry and jungle secure kills. I love getting that perfect Sona ult off in teamfights and helping clinch the game. Is it about glory or something? People need to see a high number of kills?

I dunno, I would rather control the lane/map, secure objectives and win.

MrWallyWonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

I love playing support I find it fun as hell

Scootndoots

01-02-2013

Most of my ranked wins are from support. I love it too. Its only recently that ive observed people actually giving support any credit. Its funny too because after saving a carry in a cluch play I type yw if they say nothing. Just my way of saying without me you would be dead. In a way Im changing the trolling meta? :-)

ChiSqrd

01-02-2013

Love playing support. The only reason why I don't do it more often is because there are so many ****ty ADC's out there. Favorite support is Nunu. Blood Boil for days, Ice Ball MS and AS debuff is very strong, has sustain, and his ult makes squishies disappear.

Aureline

01-03-2013

You know how most people scramble to call adc since they don't trust other people to carry? I'll call support because a lot of times I don't trust other people to support.

The worst thing in the world is when someone supports with a bad attitude, because they didn't get to carry. They don't understand that supporting isn't just about being a healbot, you're essentially a point guard for your entire team. You set things up and create opportunities, a lot of times with the help of a jungler.

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

Teamwork and Skill wins a Game not support alone lol you should be banned for thinking that

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Bottom lane is the HARDEST lane to carry a game. I don't care what arguments you have, it is true.

NO OTHER LANE depends on both people not being TERRIBLE.

You can win any other lane without any help from someone else, bottom you at least need a pulse to win.

Not saying its not needed, but going bot is the hardest way to get out of Elo Hell, weather you go support or ADC.