how do i deal with blitz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sergeantballsack

01-02-2013

If im adc with no escapes like varus/kog how do i deal with blitz in lane? Every game he can just use speed boost and run up and e me even if he misses the pull or im behind minions. and if he does pull its almost 100% kill. Also he can wait for minion wave to come and run up infront of the caster minions and im completely zoned. His grab isnt even a hard skillshot to land because its so fast the only way i can really see to outplay him is flash to the side when he tries to grab and then attempt to all in but that is not very smart most of the time.

Liceomlett

01-02-2013

Don't play varus/kog if they pick Blitz.

Syndikos

01-02-2013

good luck if he can land his pull, always move and ranged helps

adc

01-02-2013

How about you learn to dodge skillshots? There are plenty of faster or larger skillshots you could complain about. That said, sit behind your minions. If he runs up to you, run away. Dodge his pull, and now he's useless. Get an early pair of boots, and run Taric or Janna or someone with a strong slow or a stun.

sergeantballsack

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
How about you learn to dodge skillshots? There are plenty of faster or larger skillshots you could complain about. That said, sit behind your minions. If he runs up to you, run away. Dodge his pull, and now he's useless. Get an early pair of boots, and run Taric or Janna or someone with a strong slow or a stun.
But hes faster then me how do i run away? he will flash at me and hit me with E and then exhaust me and if i dont flash they will just kill me and if i do flash he pulls me back i cant dodge a skill shot while exhausted and neither can you the blitz has to **** up for it to miss while exhaust is on you can not argue that. Also I was just asking for advice on what to do not complaining so shut the **** up

footfoe

01-02-2013

ban blitz. Dodge grabs. hide behind minions. have your support be more supporty. pick ezreal. pick blitz first.

Syndikos

01-02-2013

ok in my experience ranged does really help and always moving, but another way to go is someone like taric for melee because he has a non skillshot stun, a ranged person with a "stun" (shard thingy lol) is Lux and Ryze

another way is someone with a free flash for example kasidin, EZ, and Tryd (Vi but it takes sometime to "warm up")

Syndikos

01-02-2013

anothe is draven, if u time it perfectly his E will knock him off and "negate" the pull

this also works with anumu and Urgots Ult

skwerel

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeant******** View Post
If im adc with no escapes like varus/kog how do i deal with blitz in lane? Every game he can just use speed boost and run up and e me even if he misses the pull or im behind minions. and if he does pull its almost 100% kill. Also he can wait for minion wave to come and run up infront of the caster minions and im completely zoned. His grab isnt even a hard skillshot to land because its so fast the only way i can really see to outplay him is flash to the side when he tries to grab and then attempt to all in but that is not very smart most of the time.
Re-iterate, you should be picking someone with an escape or Sivir vs Blitz. If he doesn't get banned, he is usually picked early.

Other than that.. keep vision on his bush. His grab is much easier to dodge if you see it coming. If your support isn't warding it, get a couple wards yourself and take care of it.

Position yourself with minions between you and him when cs'ing. If he does pop his speed boost and come in, throw your slow on the ground, and back away, kiting him as you go. Keep those minions between you and him as much as possible. If he does come in front of the melee minions, shoot him until he goes away. Both Varus and Kog should be able to deal with a Blitz fairly quickly.

If he does come in on you, have your support focus on neutralizing the enemy carry until the knockup wears off. Once the CC is gone, back away while attacking the enemy carry. Once Blitz's abilities are down, you have a decent window of freedom to have your way with the (now) over-engaged enemy.

TLR: Stay behind minions, ward the bush, take advantage of his long CD's, slow him when he runs in.

sergeantballsack

01-02-2013

well apart from that AD Bottom ****** thanks for tips. Will probably just switch from heros i have fun with to ezreal and arcane shift every time i miss play so i never have to play properly.