Having to dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brigoth

01-02-2013

When you joined a ranked game and your team is stubborn and are going to troll and you dodge to save not only your elo but everyone elses why do you get punished cause you left matchmaking? have to wait an hour because everyone was going mid in 800 elo not going any further into low elo so im going to dodge. I belive we should fix this in a way where you can still get punished for leaving but not if you dont dodge often or have to waste time when you could play a different game of fix it where you dodge youre team from previous chamo select wont get you again.

The 1011

01-02-2013

Ok here is My idea I have been Trying to get it out there because the picking wars are getting old.

When you start out playing a team game in school usually there is 2 captains and they choose who is on their team. First you choose in your profile who you play and where you main position you have 5 champions and your secondaries you get up to 2-3 and the option to not play certain lanes like bot mid or jungle.
Then next concept except at the start of the banning process you would see what everyone likes to play, and ban from there then the picking process would be the same from there except the captain would pick who is on their team maybe the captain would pick someone that is willing to plays as a support, over someone that only plays top and mid.
If only certain people have certain champions in their profile how will that change the bans or even the meta? The captain would have more risk and more rewards from winning and also more penalty from losing compared to the non-captains.

Why not make a different way for teams to be created.

Brigoth

01-02-2013

or a simple votekick would be nice if someone in champ select is trolling you guys could vote kick and reset matchmaking for example bigbuttz is gonna go ap tryndamere with revive barrier then 2coolfordunk initiates a vote kick on bigbuttz and everyone agrees so hes kicked and punished and everyone else is ok and safe from losing elo to counter someone getting punished for dodging