HUGE Riot based server lag 1/2/2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dicksteel

01-10-2013

Having the same trouble myself, worst was today when the game froze up twice. It's really annoying. At first I thought it might be something on my end but since it seems like others are having this trouble I'm second guessing that.

QuantumVerge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

bump, SEVERE lag and my friend also got bumped to level one and was unable to use any of his abilites or items LOL wtf.

c0reyp0wner

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ************1 View Post
I will never understand the logic.
When you say the date you say "August the 5th" or "September 13th" Hence Month/Date/Year.
There's your logic.

CasiCorres1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

I've just lost a Ranked because of this. lost the promotion, this really piss me off, Riot u may lose a lot of ur players if u keep up without doing sh*t

xPILOx

02-10-2013

Bump

CasiCorres1

02-10-2013

I've just lost a promotion ranked game, this piss me off because there's no way to explain this issue to ur teammates who are trying to climb in ranked, Riot if u dont work on this lagg, You may lose a lot of your followers... Plz just work on it

cheeser01

02-10-2013

This game is awful for lag spikes

CloudedTears

02-11-2013

this lag is getting about out- of- control. Always getting mini lags session, freezing and complete shut down of the game.. riot please look in to this problem, especially around the oceania regions e.g. australia.