@Riot So about that Achievements Tab...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swegolas

08-22-2012

Do you guys have an idea on when or how you are going to use it? Ever since I started playing over a year ago, I've been wondering when I would be able to use it. I'm intrigued on how it will be used, and would like to know if there is an estimated date on when I can finally see this.

Haunterton

08-22-2012

Like how I was "suppose" to unlock new summoner icons by getting achievements in-game.

"... You can choose these starter icons, and later you can unlock special icons to represent the achievements you have accomplished in League of Legends. ..."

Where are these e-peen icons then?

Haunterton

08-22-2012

Bump. WTF,I want an answer. This "Achievement" thing has been there taunting my curiosity since I started playing 2 years ago.

Swegolas

08-22-2012

Bump

Rofl Face

08-22-2012

They should maybe change the tab name or add to it, if they don't already have this planned, they should make it so you can put another custom load out other that runes/skins/masteries. They should put in YOUR own "recommened" build, so you don't have to go thru the menu every game to look for items your most likely gunna get it any situation ( boots/dorans/adc items/ap items/tank items )

The Parallax II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2012

There's definitely something holding Riot back from it, since the Achievement tab is there since the very beginning. I would love an achievement system, a little thing that will keep me entertained for awhile.

GOMLhoe

09-09-2012

Riot please! i would love to have an icon for my favorite champs!

SynO7

09-09-2012

a great idea
u should make a thread with votes, and maybe riot will pay attetion

Zanziber

10-26-2012

Wow so I've been playing for 3 years and they still haven't done **** here.

Zanziber

10-26-2012

You should be able to unlock a certain skin for a champ once you get a pentakill with them.