Allow a kicking option in champion selection.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CounterSnipe

01-02-2013

I'm tired of people either randoming a champion, or pretending to be afk, because they cannot get what they want. It should be up to a four person vote to kick the troller in champion selection. I really hate having to dodge Q because of people who refuse to negotiate positions in ranked games. Every day I dodge at least two ranked games, and have to wait before playing. It's very annoying and is unfair to positive players who do not troll.

DxXSkyXxD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Definitely should implement this system to ranked games. Make it so if all 4 teammates votekick one player, the person being votekicked should suffer a 30min penalty. Not the person forced to dodge to prevent a troll game.

Vaenilskil

01-03-2013

Games will never start then dont follow in the path of Riot's Intellegence.

Boagster

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DxXSkyXxD View Post
Definitely should implement this system to ranked games. Make it so if all 4 teammates votekick one player, the person being votekicked should suffer a 30min penalty. Not the person forced to dodge to prevent a troll game.
Because that can't be abused...

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

30 minutes seems harsh. Give them a simple 1 minute the first, and double your time every time you consecutively get kicked off. This way if you get kicked as a troll, its only 1 minute and you cannot complain. If you get kicked twice because of a troll, highly unlikely but its only 2 minutes. If you get kicked 3 times, then you wait 4 minutes, and after 3 I feel like you're doing something wrong.

For those of you verbally challenged, consecutively means games in a row, not every time you get kicked. I know some of you will read that wrong.

DxXSkyXxD

02-07-2013

Well i mentioned 30mins because that was what the punishment was for leaving a ranked in S2. I agree with the shortened time penalty.

Chad227

02-07-2013

I think this would be a great idea. So many bad games could be avoided if you can kick that ignorant troll and avoid playing the game with them.

raulazo

02-07-2013

We're at War! Your country needs you.
Help your country to invade his enemy and wipe it off the map!
Is an invitation to a free online game in which you have a citizen and must fight for their country, there are currently hundreds of thousands of players around the world to defend their country in the ongoing war there. The good thing about this game is that any player, with time and experience can join the conference, have a newspaper, a business and to be president of the nation (obviously if they get the votes of the people).
I hope to see at least play is simple and fun, here is a link http://www.erepublik.com/es/referrer/raulazo324

raulazo

02-07-2013

We're at War! Your country needs you.
Help your country to invade his enemy and wipe it off the map!
Is an invitation to a free online game in which you have a citizen and must fight for their country, there are currently hundreds of thousands of players around the world to defend their country in the ongoing war there. The good thing about this game is that any player, with time and experience can join the conference, have a newspaper, a business and to be president of the nation (obviously if they get the votes of the people).
I hope to see at least play is simple and fun, here is a link http://www.erepublik.com/es/referrer/raulazo324

NoobSity

02-07-2013

Now the first game is 5 mins and you lose 5 LP. Second game 30 mins and you lose 10 LP. If you are at 0 LP you get negative LP.