So... Why does every girl I know run away?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

It all started with this cute blond girl. We were always together, until she met some other guys and then she was gone.

And then there was this chubby very smart girl. She was like me in everything, sometimes it was hard to believe she was a girl but, I saw the proof anyway. So one day I was feeling like **** because of some stuff, and she came with all that "you don't even care about me anymore" bull**** and *poof* gone.

Then there was this crazy skinned girl who was addicted to ***. She probably didn't like the fact that I didn't liked the fact that she only wanted my body so she went away as well.

Then there was this girl who went to a camping and never came back. "I will be back in a week", she said, but she didn't come back.

Then, there was this younger emo-like girl. Oh I really loved this girl (I still do), but she kept bringing me down. She would go away and give no sign of life for months, just to come back from nowhere saying she missed me. And she did that many times, and now she is gone again. I don't really want her to come back anymore though.

Then, there was this very sweet and cute french girl. She was amazing, though, very sad. She had everything very hard on her life, and she had too much to live with so she left.... from this world...

And then lastly, there was this mexican girl. She was really fun, and she would tell me always how much she was in love with me. She wasn't very bright but, she really liked when I taught her stuff, whatever was it. Teaching her so many things was always a great experience.
But then some day, her very jealous "bff" got mad at her for something and turned her against me. And guess what? she gone, I am still not sure why, and she never wanted to talk with me again.

Sooo, I ask you guys. Why all my girls run away? Am I doing something wrong perhaps?
Do I have to put them on a leash or something?

Indari

01-04-2013

snare them

Athene

01-04-2013

Happens to me too. Best thing to do is fuck n' chuck.

Dobagoh

01-04-2013

Next time I would tie them down to the bed, so they can't leave. This is a winning strategy, it has yet to fail me.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
Next time I would tie them down to the bed, so they can't leave. This is a winning strategy, it has yet to fail me.

nah, I would have to untie them at some point, and then they would run away like all the others.

I know for a fact that money keeps them from running away but...

Dobagoh

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
nah, I would have to untie them at some point, and then they would run away like all the others.

I know for a fact that money keeps them from running away but...
money won't keep them from running away

all it takes is someone with more money to turn them from you and you're back at square one

Mere Intricacy

01-04-2013

Yes.
I think you are being forward or dominate enough.
Make sure they know how you feel. Make sure they know you care.

Also make them need you.

Dobagoh

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Yes.

Also make them need you.
Hi Mere!

Kinvaras666

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Yes.

Also make them need you.

I did all that.

But then at some point they stop needing me, so they leave.

Dobagoh

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
I did all that.

But then at some point they stop needing me, so they leave.
You obviously have a boring personality. Can't fix that. You're destined to be forever alone.