Champion Concept Blog

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Savagry

01-02-2013

This summer I am applying for a content design internship at Riot Games. My dream is to design champions and content for League of Legends. I am a huge fan of Izzabelle’s blog, and I was very excited when Izzabelle posted that people could make kits for the champions he posted. I am posting these for feedback and ideas as well as suggestions to how I could improve these champions and how they work. These champions were very fun to make and edit and I spent a few days tweaking their abilities and trying to imagine how they would play out. For the most part I purposefully avoided specific damage numbers and CD’s as I would have to test/compare those numbers and I wanted to focus on the design rather than the specific numbers involved. I only added specific durations or CD’s where it helped explain how the ability functioned. I want to thank Izzabelle for posting these amazing champions and for providing me with some inspiration. If you have not seen any of Izzabelle’s work I strongly recommend you go visit at http://izzabelleart.blogspot.com All of these champions kits were influenced by the lore, art direction, and concept gameplays that Izzabelle posted so make sure you check those out as well. Also if you have any clever (or just plain better) suggestions for ability names post them as I am still working on making abilities have more interesting names. If any wording or description is confusing, let me know and I will do my best to reword them. After working on these for a little over a week I am excited to start to make my own champions with stories, description of how they look, and abilities from scratch and I hope to have them posted in a few days. Thank you in advance for your time and feedback given. Have a nice day and I hope to see you all on the Fields of Justice.

http://savagrychampconcepts.blogspot.com/
I have also posted this in General Discussion.
Please rate and comment it means alot both here and on my blog. *Dreams of a Red Post*

Hemejef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

I like this! In fact, I'm doing the same thing with izzabelle arts and wishes to join riot games for an internship just like you. Unfortunately, I'm still too young xD.

good luck!

Savagry

01-02-2013

very cool ty for the good luck

I dunno 38385942

01-02-2013

piece of sh*t. You don't know anything about design so why do you think anyone would pick you?

HeroicLegend

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoober Goober View Post
piece of sh*t. You don't know anything about design so why do you think anyone would pick you?
Because this person can be likable while you are a sad sad troll

[Edit]
Also, they can create something great while all you do here is nothing of importance

Savagry

01-02-2013

Thanks HeroicLegend I did some hard work on these and I am glad you liked at least a few of them. As to Hoober Goober I hope I get to play you soon I would enjoy stomping you

HeroicLegend

01-02-2013

No worries

Savagry

01-02-2013

Late Night Bump

Savagry

01-03-2013

bump

Savagry

01-04-2013

bump