Ask The Rock

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Rock View Post
"I cannot believe the Summoners turned me into a coral reef... It's.. it's just demeaning to because water usually withers down the rock... Though the Glaical one was pretty cool since they gave me extra effects.

Hang out in the ocean? Are you insane? I would die eventually."
Vice then responds with him silently, "He would also get attracted by little fish...."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Rock

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice then responds with him silently, "He would also get attracted by little fish...."
Eying him intently him he tilted his head. "Are you implying something?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Rock View Post
Eying him intently him he tilted his head. "Are you implying something?"
"Of course I am, in fact I am not IMPLYING, I am INFERRING that fish do like rocks in the oceans in which they live."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Rock

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Of course I am, in fact I am not IMPLYING, I am INFERRING that fish do like rocks in the oceans in which they live."
"And how would a brown rock attract anyone?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Rock View Post
"And how would a brown rock attract anyone?"
"Well they are fish, not people, they like to house themselves on coral that grows on rocks in the ocean....hence the coral reef look..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Rock

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Well they are fish, not people, they like to house themselves on coral that grows on rocks in the ocean....hence the coral reef look..."
"Do you see any openings in my body? How would they house themselves in me?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Rock View Post
"Do you see any openings in my body? How would they house themselves in me?"
"They don't house IN you, they house ON you, as if, along your back."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Rock

Senior Member

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"They don't house IN you, they house ON you, as if, along your back."
"...Fish are weird."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

01-10-2013

Shyvana walked in, and looked at Malphite.

"Hello, rock." She said calmly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Rock

Senior Member

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana walked in, and looked at Malphite.

"Hello, rock." She said calmly.
Eyeing the half-dragon, he was certainly surprised by Shyvana's calm nature espaicially since she had seen her in her Dragon Descent ((Something like that...)) form.

"Hello there Shyvana, how are you today?"

((Didn't realize someone has responded...))