Ask The Rock

1234511 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Rock

01-02-2013

Malphite appeared in front of the office and in front of the door. Knocking on the door, he remembered that this was his office and that he could just walk in. He placed his hand on the doorknob and tried to turn it but it didn't budge. Trying again, this time more forceful, he pulled the doorknob out of the door.

"This door does not want to open." Saying this, he smashed the door open and walked in. Looking around, it was a simple human office except for a chair he was given a rock and instead of a desk he was given a much bigger rock. He sat down on the rock and looked around. He had already seen a couple other offices such as Annie's, Riven's, and espaicially Vi's.

Sitting down he turned to the door and waited. To no one he said, "I hope you enjoy speaking to me."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Gentleman Vice walks into his office, and notices the broken down door.
"Malphite! Great to see the League has finally found you an avaliable office, So that we summoners do not have to travel to the Obelisk to ask you!"
Vice notices his office seeming and literally a pile a rocks.
"Hey, we could make this place fancy, I know you might not really see the need for so, but we could."

Ask The Rock

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Gentleman Vice walks into his office, and notices the broken down door.
"Malphite! Great to see the League has finally found you an avaliable office, So that we summoners do not have to travel to the Obelisk to ask you!"
Vice notices his office seeming and literally a pile a rocks.
"Hey, we could make this place fancy, I know you might not really see the need for so, but we could."
Looking at Vice up and down he decided that he would either do something very stupid or embrace somebody in his office. "I thank you for you're kind words."

Looking around he did not see anything wrong. "For a Monolith, this is fancy."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Rock View Post
Looking at Vice up and down he decided that he would either do something very stupid or embrace somebody in his office. "I thank you for you're kind words."

Looking around he did not see anything wrong. "For a Monolith, this is fancy."
Vice chuckles. "Yeah it must be. Lives are different."
Vice hands him a newspaper of the daily articles, that show all the news from Bandle City, Bildgewater, Demacia, Noxus, Ionia, and Piltover. ( Shadow Isles is left out because they are too far away and are not to be spoken of... )

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Sona glided into Malphite's office with a smile and a warm tune. She approached the rock monster.

♪Hello there, Malphite,♪ Her melodies started, ♪I was curious, what music styles do seem to enjoy the most, if at all?♪

Ask The Rock

01-02-2013

Quote:
Vice chuckles. "Yeah it must be. Lives are different."
Vice hands him a newspaper of the daily articles, that show all the news from Bandle City, Bildgewater, Demacia, Noxus, Ionia, and Piltover. ( Shadow Isles is left out because they are too far away and are not to be spoken of... )
He looked at the newspaper and was astonished at the amount of imbalance in these states. Except for Piltover, there was a lot of crime in these city-states. "This is why I like to live outside of the city-states. Too much violance."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona glided into Malphite's office with a smile and a warm tune. She approached the rock monster.

♪Hello there, Malphite,♪ Her melodies started, ♪I was curious, what music styles do seem to enjoy the most, if at all?♪
With his many years with Sona, he was able to comprehend her music playing. "Music... Know that you mention it I'm more into your human Classical music."

Ask the String

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Rock View Post
With his many years with Sona, he was able to comprehend her music playing. "Music... Know that you mention it I'm more into your human Classical music."
♪I see,♪ she responded, still holding a warm tune, ♪Seems you and I have something in common. What do you enjoy about Classical music?♪

Vice Emargo

01-02-2013

Vice chuckles, and says "Hello" to Sona.
"I'll be back in a little bit, I just have to go somewhere for a moment."
Vice walks off out of his office, waving to Malphite and Sona, and takes off to another section of the Institute.

Ask The Rock

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪I see,♪ she responded, still holding a warm tune, ♪Seems you and I have something in common. What do you enjoy about Classical music?♪
"I enjoy the way it relaxes my body and mind. It helps with the countless battles we do everyday. Oh, and that it isn't someone screaming at the top of their lungs or someone talking about 'love' for the thousandth time.

Quote:
Vice chuckles, and says "Hello" to Sona.
"I'll be back in a little bit, I just have to go somewhere for a moment."
Vice walks off out of his office, waving to Malphite and Sona, and takes off to another section of the Institute.
"Farevell Gentlemen Vice."

((Going to have to go to bed soon (TOOK ME ALL DAY TO GET LEVEL 5) so please do not too many questions when I come back.))

EDIT : ((Fire away))

Vice Emargo

01-03-2013

Vice returns, this time, having some of his hair seered off.
"Not going back there..."

1234511 ... 26