hmm another tribunal fail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msgerbs

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorsesNZ View Post
Not following meta creates a negative experience for others = bannable offense
Because he didn't jungle, you're going to ban him? Anybody else could've picked a jungler, but didn't. Why not ban them? Why is it his job specifically to pick something other than what he wants to play? Why does everybody else get to instalock their choice, but not him?

Brohoof

01-03-2013

Obvious pardon. Though as far as this post goes, you need to work on your tone. It's very come-offish.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Ok using that logic, please tell me, how is losing fun?
lmao just get out of here ******, nobody wants you here in this community.

CrazyHorsesNZ

01-03-2013

Well you can defend this imbecile all you want, I'm glad he got banned, to many instalocking tards out there ruining it for the rest of us TEAMPLAYERS playing to get the win because winning is fun and losing is not (and if you think otherwise then I have bad news for you) I hope he learned his lesson

Kirvinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

I have to agree with this. Riot has specifically states in recent interviews (mainly CertainlyT I think) that no champion is designed for a specific role and they are meant to be open. I'm seen AP jungle nasus played and work at 1700 ELO. You shouldn't get harassed and reported for picking a champ unless you pick a champ someone else asked to play out of spite.

Superbone1

01-03-2013

Quote:
Ok using that logic, please tell me, how is losing fun?
It's not about winning or losing. Go read the Summoner's Code and the Tribunal Agreement again.

Cytox

01-03-2013

perma pls

LegitKajit

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas Ice View Post
i don't understand why people like you keep posting these kinds of threads. You obviously deserve it and we obviously don't care.
"My life sucks, I'm going to take it out on other people"

Muhshuhu

01-03-2013

If someone had picked morg before you locked in kat, then you are guilty of breaking rule 1 of the summoners code.
"Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If youíre the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasnít already been filled."
You guys are right in saying you don't have to follow the Meta, but by not communicating and forcing someone else to do something just because you locked in a champ you are being unsportman like and are lacking a cordial demeanor.

LegitKajit

01-03-2013

Quote:
Well you can defend this imbecile all you want, I'm glad he got banned, to many instalocking tards out there ruining it for the rest of us TEAMPLAYERS playing to get the win because winning is fun and losing is not (and if you think otherwise then I have bad news for you) I hope he learned his lesson
kid. just stfu. It's a ****ing normal game, stop taking the game so seriously and calm down. Some people play video games for fun, not to win.

And, since I know for a fact that you have no idea what fun is: Fun: Noun; Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure: "anyone who turns up can join in the fun".