hmm another tribunal fail?

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ippiki Okami

01-02-2013

I probably would of pardoned or skipped this case.

Though if you are playing ranked, you really should get your entire teams aproval first before doing something out side of the meta-game, and it doesn't look like you did.

muhalaha

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSBanapple View Post
Katarina [00:01:47] ignoring you all

Refusing to communicate with team.
So you can't use a feature that riot implemented to deal with being harassed?

Ignoring people = ban? Sounds legit...
Remind me to never ever block / ignore anyone that is being a dick.

msgerbs

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
You were banned because it seems you picked a Mid after Morgana was picked, and the team clearly needed a Jungler
Not following the meta is not a bannable offense.

msgerbs

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pWasHere View Post
you arent banned for just one instance, there are other examples that are not shown
You can't punish people on the assumption that the games you don't see are ban-worthy. That's not how it works.

LegitKajit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Poor guy got banned from tribunal auto-punishers :\

CrazyHorsesNZ

01-02-2013

Wether you like it or not, We all play to win, and to win we have to work with the team that we are given (and the most successful way to win is to play by the meta), LoL is a team based game, if your going to instalock a champion without consultation with teammates tells me you are not willing to be apart of the team (unless ofcourse you are playing pre made as mentioned before). You are creating a negative experience for your team by isolating your self both by instalocking kat (after mid had been picked) and then muting your entire team.

By the looks of it you don't seem to work well with others, LoL is not the game for you.
You get no sympathy from me.

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
I think the educational system has failed yet another one. You created a negative atmosphere because you refused to communicate and pick a role which is already picked. Comon now like I thought common sense existed. Looks like im wrong.
You're right it has failed. He just stated (correctly) that he doesn't have to follow meta if he doesn't feel like it. He didn't refuse to communicate either. His team harassed him and he ignored it. If using that function is bannable they wouldn't put it in the game. I would pardon this case without a doubt.

Superbone1

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyHorsesNZ View Post
Wether you like it or not, We all play to win, and to win we have to work with the team that we are given (and the most successful way to win is to play by the meta), LoL is a team based game, if your going to instalock a champion without consultation with teammates tells me you are not willing to be apart of the team (unless ofcourse you are playing pre made as mentioned before). You are creating a negative experience for your team by isolating your self both by instalocking kat (after mid had been picked) and then muting your entire team.

By the looks of it you don't seem to work well with others, LoL is not the game for you.
You get no sympathy from me.
You clearly don't understand the Summoner's Code. LoL is about having fun, he picked Kat to have fun. Who are you to tell him how to have fun?

CrazyHorsesNZ

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Not following the meta is not a bannable offense.
Not following meta creates a negative experience for others = bannable offense

CrazyHorsesNZ

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbone1 View Post
You clearly don't understand the Summoner's Code. LoL is about having fun, he picked Kat to have fun. Who are you to tell him how to have fun?
Ok using that logic, please tell me, how is losing fun?

12345678 ... 14