hmm another tribunal fail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname16511293

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eletale View Post
Could you please link all the reports from all the warnings you have received prior to your time ban? Thanks
what reports or warnings?

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

To be honest you don't seem very innocent when looking at context clues in the chat logs.

tempname16511293

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
To be honest you don't seem very innocent when looking at the context clues in the chat logs.
pls copy and paste alll the context clues in the chat logs. please do.

tempname16511293

01-02-2013

so im glad that the community agrees t hat I am in the wrong for saying "im going to ignore you all" because prior to game and in game i was being harrassed and trashed on. the comments dont bother me and i just dont want to deal with them so i ignore. but take those facts twist it around and make it seem as if i am refusing to communicate.

even if i am not bothered by the comments , it is still technically bullying.

KimKelley

01-02-2013

I have a 90% accuracy rating. I would have pardoned.

There IS a tendency in the Tribunal to punish when the report/game ratio is high, regardless of the facts of the case. I think the number of reports and the fact that you don't really care whether someone picks a mid carry before autolocking Kat got you the punish vote. Probably unfairly.

Awaken Easley

01-02-2013

This is primarily what the Tribunal should be used for, not because someone lost their temper.

You're purposely sandbagging teams.

In short, it's you doing whatever it is you want to do and expecting everyone else to be fine with you dicking them out of their chances of winning a game.

I've got no sympathy for you.

tempname16511293

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken Easley View Post
This is primarily what the Tribunal should be used for, not because someone lost their temper.

You're purposely sandbagging teams.

In short, it's you doing whatever it is you want to do and expecting everyone else to be fine with you dicking them out of their chances of winning a game.

I've got no sympathy for you.

you have no logic in waht you are saying.

what I am doing which is instalocking kat mid is not agasint any of the rules. people like you and by you people i mean people wrapped up in this garbage meta, streams, guides, the words of pros, are twisting around what I am doing to make it seem like i am breaking rules.

in the riot FAQs it states not following the meta is not a bannable offense so long as what you do isnt malicious and creates a negative atmoshphere . people like you get so upset that i take kat mid with exhuast and ghost so you find one little thing to blow up and make it something it isnt.

you are reporting me for something that yeah maybe the community sees as trolling, but isnt actually a violation of the tos or the code

Awaken Easley

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneegrowdamous View Post
you have no logic in waht you are saying.

what I am doing which is instalocking kat mid is not agasint any of the rules. people like you and by you people i mean people wrapped up in this garbage meta, streams, guides, the words of pros, are twisting around what I am doing to make it seem like i am breaking rules.

in the riot FAQs it states not following the meta is not a bannable offense so long as what you do isnt malicious and creates a negative atmoshphere . people like you get so upset that i take kat mid with exhuast and ghost so you find one little thing to blow up and make it something it isnt.

you are reporting me for something that yeah maybe the community sees as trolling, but isnt actually a violation of the tos or the code
This has nothing to do with following the meta. Stop trying to derail the point of why you were banned to victimize yourself.

I'm an *******, I don't like to be punished. But you don't see me trying to bull**** my way out of the consequences of my actions by creating some delusion about how the Tribunal is flawed for my sake, do you?

Instalocking any champion in any setting outside of having a full premade of friends who are comfortable with what you're doing, is only something an ******* would do, not a team mate.

Fortunately for you I can't stick my fist up your ass and turn you into a puppet. At least then you might make some sense when I let you get a word in.

Now take your pity party elsewhere.

Naezma

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSBanapple View Post
Katarina [00:01:47] ignoring you all

Refusing to communicate with team.

Riot allows players to ignore "Mute" players in game.

This player was banned wrongfully by the Tribunal, and the first report's reason was extremely rude, showing that it was his team's toxicity that gave him his reports.

I feel like the Tribunal should have more to offer rather than a chat log and the option to punish people based on what is seen there.

There should be a match replay played in 6x speed or something.

The Tribunal isn't fair for the reported person Riot, hitting Punish for 5 IP per case based on a chat log isn't right.

Also: There is nothing bad with "insta-locking", or building a certain way. Feeding is even allowed, as long as it's not intentional (every game there is at least one feeder unless both teams have perfectly even scores, it happens people). I feel you should only be reported for trolling, being rude, having a negative attitude, or intentionally feeding. I can't imagine any other reason why a player should be banned (other than LeaveBuster, which automatically bans players and shouldn't be in the report list.)

This is just my take on the Tribunal and Riot's justice system.. In summary: The Tribunal is unfair to the reported person.. While players may break the rules, they report others in search of revenge or to be even more rude and sometimes an innocent or decent player (attitude-wise) like this is punished.

Noxian Zell

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimatth7 View Post
...gotta be honest, I think I would have pardoned this one.
I would have pardoned to. I dont see anything wrong to be honest. The guy didnt use foul language to anyone at all.