hmm another tribunal fail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroOfWar12

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroOfWar12 View Post
I laughed so hard at this.

Leona [00:00:50] why did u go kat?

Katarina [00:01:20] cuz i can

I don't think the guy even thought of this, but "Because I can!" Is one of Katarina's quotes. xD
lol you're funny pointing that out! xD

uglyQT

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
/facepalm

They had a Mundo jungle because someone role got stolen, so they filled the jungler role, so kudos to them.
where in the report card, revealed that Katarina stole a moundo's intended mid? Only ez said he wanted to mid, but he was perfectly happy playing ADC. By your logic, the OP should let everyone pick first and fill in whatever role they want him to fill.

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Because they're a premade and they're straight-up lieing in chat? Because this is the internet and groups of people on the internet tend to single an individual out when things don't go their way? You even admit: You are GUESSING. Juries don't hand out sentences based on guessing.
This is why the Tribunal is a broken system. People don't actually take it seriously.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgerbs View Post
Because they're a premade and they're straight-up lieing in chat? Because this is the internet and groups of people on the internet tend to single an individual out when things don't go their way? You even admit: You are GUESSING. Juries don't hand out sentences based on guessing.
and why do you think he innocent when you don't have all the evidence? Pre-game chat? You only OP's explanation of the ban to be 100% the truth, but come on?

Who would rage at someone for picking Kat in their game?

They was premade? Now you just assuming.

Why would they lie for? Because Kat pick OP? COMEON! That's a terrible excuse.

Cute Asian Kitty

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pWasHere View Post
you arent banned for just one instance, there are other examples that are not shown
rofl this ******. people need to realize that these tribunal cases we can see are representation of all the games he was reported for. so yes the rest of the cases are also like this, you dumb ****ing monkey

muhalaha

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyCoyote View Post
rofl this ******. people need to realize that these tribunal cases we can see are representation of all the games he was reported for. so yes the rest of the cases are also like this, you dumb ****ing monkey
Don't make a super saiyan mad D:

Cute Asian Kitty

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
and why do you think he innocent when you don't have all the evidence? Pre-game chat? You only OP's explanation of the ban to be 100% the truth, but come on?

Who would rage at someone for picking Kat in their game?

They was premade? Now you just assuming.

Why would they lie for? Because Kat pick OP? COMEON! That's a terrible excuse.
oh **** your IQ makes me laugh alot
So now people needs to be proven innocent to not be punished?
No, this is not how it works, they need to be proven guilty to be punished and this guy hasnt been proven guilty. Every single game in LoL, except for the ones with bots, someone gets reported
OP if u get this account permabanned make sure to sue riot and at least get all the money u ever spent on this game back

SpatenMiinchen

01-03-2013

ug, this is why i can't get my accuracy rating in the tribunal above 95% because about 1 in 20 or so cases it is judged inaccurately.

based on the information given the punish on this case is absolutely baseless. i just voted punish on an alkali who admittedly trolled 4 games after the team started playing poorly and sold all her items and afk warded their base. does she get banned? no the community pardons that? i don't get it.

TheTurtleWizard

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kneegrowdamous View Post
me getting banned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6010528/#nogo

this is just too funny, i was reported for feeding on purpose, when in fact I didnt feed on purpose I was just having a bad game. im a 1311 elo kat player, not the best, but ive come from 600 elo so that says a lot. i was merely having a bad game like all players eventually do and of course you have silly kids on my team and/or other reporting me falsely

look at the guy who reported me in the first game :

"mothr fukr feeder kat and thank god i cary this tard. look at kat 1-6 lol"

really, so riot is not fond of someone merely having a bad game , but they are fond of someone who reports players like that? this case should have been void in the first place for even reporting me like that. look at my build it was a legit build and look at the comments in the second game, they all pertain to the game at sone point someones asks if i can jungle and i reply "sure ill try"

look at the behavior of players in both games, absolutely horrible compared to my so called "feeding"

riot , your triubal is out of hand now.

banned till the 9th, thats fine i will just hop on my other level 30 account.

this also brings up another point, why is that if you pick your favorite char and the team doesnt agree , you are reported for trolling? since when is a player reportable because group consensus is agaisnt someone picking someone they want to play, bare in mind these were normal games.

edit: for anyone claiming me saying ignoring you all deserve a ban, think about it. why would i randomly say that?

pre game chat was not shown in logs , i picked kat and my entire team starting raging, harrassing me, calling me racial and other absurd slurs. that is why when i got into game i said i am ignoring you all this happens all the time tribunal only showing 10 percent of the story.

for anyone spewing the ole "you are rperoted for more games than this"

i know this, all my games where i am banned regardless if i win or lose is consitent of my team members reporting me and taking things out of context and using this information to twist around on me to report me for legit rules

i.e team trashing me, i say ill ignore you(for the reason of trashing and harrassing me) theyll take that ignore the fact that they were harassing me and put in the tribunal refusing to communicate" tribunaol voters will see this and say okay "refusing in to communicate" when in fact the story starts way before the game even stars in pre game chat.
I read the chat logs, you deserved this ban. you are a jack azz. Insta lock kat without even thinking of your team? You are a scum bag steve.

mystoryflavor

01-03-2013

GL on the time lift man, I would have hit "Pardon"