When is the banning system going to change?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazedPorcupine

01-09-2013

I'll Bump this, I mean, Dota 2 tourneys are fun to watch because you actually get to watch the pick/ban phase and commentators get a chance to actually discuss the picks and bans and how they could affect the game.

Iner7ia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Thanks, I agree! Maybe if they added a system like this, people who want to play the game competitively would be able to learn about the game more easily by listening to commentators and everything else.

Iner7ia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

bump

Iner7ia

01-09-2013

bump

Iner7ia

01-10-2013

bump

Iner7ia

01-10-2013

bump

2caliswag

01-10-2013

i think this is a great idea 6 bans for over 100 champions does seem a little slim. i think it would be cool if everyone on each team got one ban.

Iner7ia

01-10-2013

Thanks for the input, every little bit helps, even if all you do is help me bump the thread ^^

Jmbomb

01-10-2013

when riot gets people who didn't drop out of elementary

Iner7ia

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmbomb View Post
when riot gets people who didn't drop out of elementary
Heh. Well, it would be nice if they could focus on the actual game a little more rather than only adding things that will make them more money (champions and skins). But, that's a different issue.