1100-1200 Elo Duo Partner Needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Boss FBH

01-02-2013

I'm done complaining about my Elo so I'm trying to carry out of it now. I win like 70-80% of the games when I go mid. Key ward WHEN. Kids say this "I'm a higher pick than you so ill just go mid dude I don't trust you" then they get countered and feed and we lose. I'm looking for a jungler to duo with me so we can carry up Elo. You'd need around 70% win in the jungle for us to duo because I want to just steam roll wins. Thx

The Boss FBH

01-02-2013

Oh ya and don't come on this thread and post hate and start arguing with me about how "belong in this Elo" or "if your good you can carry yourself" either leave a lolking link to you and say your interested or don't post at all

BloodyGumz

01-02-2013

Jungling had carried me up from 1000 to near 12 (2 games away from). I started to jungle because i find its the easiest to help my team not feed. I haven't lost many recently. Help my team carry. I don't carry. That's pretty much my philosophy...

IGN is Rapid Carnage

Hmu

RudeBoyShappy

01-02-2013

counter pick at 1200>?

SexahPanda

01-03-2013

I'm interested in duoing.

The Boss FBH

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexahPanda View Post
I'm interested in duoing.
leave a link to your lolking

pavlicdyshko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

i also am interested and i play any role except support (dont have extra rune page to equip runes jsut for it) http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21333727#history

Callyswag

01-10-2013

Hit me up, i'm 1200 elo, 75% win rate jungling. Huge black dong

Callyswag

01-10-2013

Edit - I got skype too and and free everyday

The Boss FBH

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlicdyshko View Post
i also am interested and i play any role except support (dont have extra rune page to equip runes jsut for it) http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21333727#history
Umm you havent even played 10 ranked games this season. so play more then get back to me