Dear Brand

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GekkoST

01-02-2013

Hey its me, the guy that went mundo support in the game you played brand, we had a renekton top, mf adc and noc jungler. I know the game didn't go so well, I know that I still had a positive KDA, I know you did to. I know renekton did and I know noc did as well. not so much for mf.

But anyway remember how you were flaming me? claiming you were a 2200 elo player on a smurf even though you have like 225 wins and... your build really sucks. like, why the hell would you build that on a apc? well anyway I just thought you might like to know that even though you called out in all chat multiple times for me to be reported for feeding and relieving your "master plan" of focusing the enemy taric... (I kid you not he wanted everyone to focus taric) I got.. a lot of honor. Like a lot. Maybe it was my optimistic comments that got me the three friendlies, my super assists that got me the team work and my quirky taunts and banter with the enemies that got me the four honorable opponents. Yeah. Thats right, even though you thought I should of been reported for my 'poor performance' I got 8, eight, honors. Eight. I find it funny and thought you might too. By the way I reported you for harassment. Good luck in the tribunal!

Jesus Ran Revive

Recruiter

01-02-2013

Wut

Liceomlett

01-02-2013

Mad

Shadowed Ruby

01-02-2013

Dat Brand gon be sooooo mad wen he read dis here post.

Niiko The Goat

01-02-2013

Wait, you got 3 Friendly and 1 Teamwork, that means even this Brand dude gave you honor????

GekkoST

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niiko The Goat View Post
Wait, you got 3 Friendly and 1 Teamwork, that means even this Brand dude gave you honor????
maybe it was two friendly idk idgaf point is dutch bag was cloggin all over the place

montyElGato

01-02-2013

Everyone reads the forums.

Arteza

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekkoST View Post
maybe it was two friendly idk idgaf point is dutch bag was cloggin all over the place
What have the dutch ever done to you?

Also, these threads really serve no purpose other than stroking you own ego.

Edit:Ego, not Elo

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekkoST View Post
wat

Syndikos

01-02-2013

lol