Playing top lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EnsignCheckov

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Has it just been for me or does this happpen to everyone else?

I queue up for a draft game being all happy and ready to have a good game. As I enter champ select, I have someone on my team call top immediately, no one else calls any other role. I main top and would love to practice more of top, I understand I should play other roles, but adc and support is boring to me. And naturally if I call mid, someone else calls it after and uses the whole mid or feed excuse. Eventually i get placed in support and we always lose because our top and mid fed nonetheless.

Even if I were to call top first, I get someone with the same mentality as the last game, top or afk.

What can I do, is there a way I can reset my elo because being matched with a bunch of jerks really makes me lose interest in the game. Has everyone been matched with the same bad seeds of the community, or is it just me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vangaurd36

01-02-2013

start playing in draft pick mode, and tell your team that you can top lane, or practice in bot matches