Disconnects - Attempting to Reconnect (bug?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

z Xylum

01-02-2013

Hey guys I've had constant "Attempting to Reconnect" screens at least twice every game. It's getting on my nerves, My ping is always around 65-70. I'm sure you've heard of this because it's been happening to people for at least a year, I've seen many many posts, I've tried googling solutions searching on these forums, can't find anything.

Panda Media Booster is removed.
Peer to Peer is disabled.
I have all League of Legends ports forwarded.

It keeps happening and I've been on skype when it does to check if it was my internet and I never lost connection in skype, it stayed connected the whole time. Anybody have any idea how to fix? I believe it's something between Riot Servers and my ISP or something along those lines.

If anybody has any idea even if it's a guess please post so I can attempt to get this problem fixed.

Millions Knive

01-02-2013

im having the same issues

z Xylum

01-03-2013

Bump! Any Suggestions?

CausticSushi

01-03-2013

Same. Never had this problem before yesterday.

Havent found a fix yet.

If a red or wrenchman looks at this, heres my netalyzer
http://n3.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu...b645-4452-8341

z Xylum

01-03-2013

BUMP! And @CausticSushi, you might not want to put that on here as it has you IP Address on it. Some people out there are dicks and would hit you offline just because. Just a tip. And it also shows what ports of yours are open and people might be able to get into your net that way (not sure if that's possible) but it's just a possibility of what can happen.

imNickG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

Server issue, happened a few weeks ago, riot pasted an announcement last time and they fixed it.

Wait and be patient i guess lol.

I cant test if i have the issue because I am at work now but most likely it is the same thing that happened.

Kaos4th

01-08-2013

im having the same issuse since december 2012

Kaos4th

01-10-2013

let a fren download the game for u and put it on a exterior hard drive and install it on ur pc and see wat happens

I tried to Quit

01-11-2013

Started getting this problem since 2 days ago on my new computer I got about a week ago.
Happens about 4-6 times in 1 game, and I lag for about 5-15 seconds after getting the "Attempting to Reconnect" message. I stand there, not being able to move and get killed helplessly. Really making me mad as I lost a couple of games from this. Suggestions please.
Edit:I have uninstalled Pando, but didn't solve much.

Amberdust

02-25-2013

Same here. Disconnections are increasingly frequent and long. I've also noticed it with my teammates in blind picks. Practically every game at least two or three get disconnected, and they get back —which means they didn't leave voluntarily.