I Have Not Had Enjoyable Games As of Late

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

War Raiza

01-02-2013

I like to play League of Legends. I bought Nocturne awhile back and enjoy playing as him. He's a fun character to use. Now that he is free to play I don't use him in order to give others the opportunity to play as him since I could use him any other time. Anyways, while being in the champion selection screen-someone selected Nocturne and was discussing possibly buying him with one of his friends. Since I knew quite a bit I said (in Spanish as they both spoke Spanish) that I had bought him earlier and that he should get him. He told me to suck one of his balls. I said nothing in return and we ended up losing the match because his friend disconnected a couple times and he(Nocturne) fed Master Yi, who singlehandedly scored an ace and led his entire team to victory. The feeding cost us the game. I was not angry but I was disappointed that before the match even began I already experienced some unfriendlyness from a player while trying to be friendly. I have seen this numerous times and it has honestly made me not enjoy games because of the rude behavior of these people. I dislike reporting people because it seems they don't get punished so why bother? However only once or twice have I resorted to reporting a person. People like this disappoint me.

ifeelsmited

01-02-2013

People will be rude because its an online game,but I have noticed that people that join a game with another person can be especially rude. This is unfortunately something we all have to deal with and I find the best way to go at it is to "politely" say that the guy is a giant ****** to the other people you are with.If they keep it up just sigh and use ignore its not like hes gonna bring anything positive to the game anyway.

Johnwal

01-02-2013

Don't feel bad about reporting. It's what the whole system is about. We are responsible to monitor our own community.

But do as I say and not as I do lol. I feel bad about reporting people too so I make sure I always honour more people than I report.

It's such a small amount of effort to report/honour and you do a big part in helping to hsape this community.

Charcole

01-02-2013

I can't remember who said it, but whoever did, said it well. Paraphrased, "You can choose to be anyone you want to be online, its sad so many people choose to be retarded."

War Raiza

01-03-2013

Yes all very true. Thank you everyone. I will be sure to do so.

Cyber Dragon

01-03-2013

I always report people for bad attitudes or poor sportsmanship.

GekkoST

01-03-2013

If you act like an ****** in game then I will report you and in the comment I will write "this person acted like an ****** in game, read chat and punish please" and this is what I assume will happen in the tribunal.

They will punish just because they feel like punishing you
They will take my word for it and punish you
They will actually read chat and punish you
They will look at the other reports in your case and punish you

So go ahead. Act like a fool and get reported for your childish ways.