really...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xendorn

01-02-2013

I don't care if people disagree with me....... I didn't do anything that bad. I've worked really hard at not raging, and this is 2-3 weeks between cases. I've gotten SO MUCH BETTER, and I get treated SO MUCH worse CONSTANTLY then what I did. It's insane and unfair. Two reports over 3 weeks and I get banned like this. I want riot to disagree with me, I don't care about anyone elses opinion when they are sitting here cursing at me worse than I did in that game and saying I need to be banned.

Liceomlett

01-02-2013

Xin Zhao [00:06:22] suck a dick baddie
Xin Zhao [00:06:27] land one ****ing spell
Xin Zhao [00:07:01] so bad
Xin Zhao [00:07:02] SO BAD
Xin Zhao [00:07:07] LAND
Xin Zhao [00:07:08] A
Xin Zhao [00:07:15] SPELL

Yeah.......

McFace

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liceomlett View Post
Xin Zhao [00:06:22] suck a dick baddie
Xin Zhao [00:06:27] land one ****ing spell
Xin Zhao [00:07:01] so bad
Xin Zhao [00:07:02] SO BAD
Xin Zhao [00:07:07] LAND
Xin Zhao [00:07:08] A
Xin Zhao [00:07:15] SPELL

Yeah.......
Xen, I would like you to look at this and tell us how you don't deserve at least some sort of punishment. Outside of what OTHER PEOPLE did/said.

"Getting Better" does NOT mean you won't be punished for your behavior. If you truly feel you are getting better, then this is an indication that you are not there yet.

Shadowed Ruby

01-02-2013

Why do people who very obviously deserve what they get, never see that they do?

I was only calling her fat over and over and over, I don't see why she punched me in the face and broke my nose

Xendorn

01-02-2013

I'm not saying I didn't do anything wrong, just nothing deserving a ban, or a two week one at that matter. It's one little thing. I didn't rage the whole game or anything. I just said to land a spell. and cursed. that's it.

Xerochrono

01-03-2013

He has a point, a two week ban for his outburst seems heavy. Saddest of all is the fact that some of the responses on the forum are as negative as his in game transgression. Chastising him and even attacking him on the forum with impunity isn't constructive in any way.

Dezzx

01-03-2013

You got banned for saying you hate the new shop. Not for the other things. Riot don't take kindly to criticism.

WDine 0110 1001

01-03-2013

you deserve a ban but not a 2 week one.

p.s did noone else read what the others were saying? or did you just blind judge after reading whatever was highlighted in purple? he was instigated by allies and enemies in both cases. not saying what he did was right but def not worthy of a 2 week ban

420 LOL 69

01-03-2013

What's even more hilarious is that you told us in this thread that they harassed you all game in the second game...but you literally started it with them. You called them bad right at the beginning of the game. How did you expect them to react?

OP is toxic. Perma ban plz.

420 LOL 69

01-03-2013

You also said Jayce purposely fed, but he went positive, and you went negative. Holy **** I am laughing.