really...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xendorn

01-02-2013

Banned for this....? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6098377/ TWO WEEK BAN for this?!?! I GOT TROLLED SO HARD THAT SECOND GAME.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! I said to suck a dick baddie, yes that wasn't cool. but I deserve a TWO WEEK BAN FOR THIS?!?!? I didn't even flip out or anything and this is 2 reports over a 3 week span. they were not even close together... how is this for real????????

Quickmelty

01-02-2013

you got banned for being a jerk, deal with it

Xendorn

01-02-2013

Dude I got banned for calling someone out on being bad, I wasn't even that big of a jerk. please.

Quickmelty

01-02-2013

>SUCK A DICK YOU CAN'T LAND **** BADDIE

that's literally what you said

get banned

being a jackass because someone can't land a skillshot IS THE REASON YOU GOT BANNED.

you don't frigging call people out on bad plays because you don't like it, just hope they do better.

Xendorn

01-02-2013

and that deserves a 2 week ban is what you're saying........? For saying that phrase??

Xendorn

01-02-2013

It doesn't say anywhere in the rules that "two curse words deserves a ban" HARASSMENT does.. That was FAR from harassment. I got UTTERLY harassed in the second game and didn't even curse. please explain. I am keeping this post top until Riot replies to it.

Quickmelty

01-02-2013

it says in the rules DON"T BE A JACKASS TO YOUR TEAMATES.

if you've done it before you will get a goddamn two week ban and you'll enjoy it. Acting like an ******* to your team is breaking the summoner's code

Leader of the OJ

01-02-2013

Ha, you deserve it. I wouldn't want you on my team calling me or my teammates a baddie. You my friend, are a "toxic" player. I agree with it 100%.

Xendorn

01-02-2013

Look at you cursing me out, do you deserve a ban you *****? he didn't land a spell, so I said lane a spell.. OH WOW BIG DEAL.

Quickmelty

01-02-2013

no you didn't say land a spell

you said

and i quote

>LAND A SPELL YOU ****ING BADDY