League Judgment - Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seansy

10-17-2010

In my opinion, the best one yet. Keep it up!

CMEISTER

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2010

awsome feedback story , its a real pleasure to read everysingle story of these.. thanks for doing it..

Lord Sturm

10-17-2010

That was... surprisingly dark.

I like it.

xo Davy Jones ox

10-17-2010

wow baba thats some real life shazbot going down there. workaholic realized the emptiness of her duty and her situation (she has nothing), then someone challenges the thing shes blindly done, the thing she blindly hangs on to, shes not gonna it let it go and rethink her life, no shes been brainwashed to beat any challenge so she will prove herself to someone else before she proves to herself who she is. gg.

I know who I am: Heres my judgement

rum & a gun, get out me way cuz IMMA TAKING YER LADY AND YER SHIP ARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Koolaid Man360

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2010

"It was happening again. Sometimes, the light would bounce off the glass hall of the Demacian Royal Academy, casting a bewitching display of prisms in every direction. Lux’s skin would shimmer, as if composed from the dust of crystals. Her mood lifted and she let the light envelop her, rendering her invisible in plain sight."

Don't you mean rendering her visible, with a shield around her, in plain sight?

TechnoFox

10-17-2010

Really love this judgement, except for one thing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBabagahnoosh View Post
Lux’s skin would shimmer, as if composed from the dust of crystals. Her mood lifted and she let the light envelop her, rendering her invisible in plain sight.
How do they keep mentioning in her lore that she can stealth, yet her skills say different? Either it's some sick tease or they are hinting for a quick change upon release.

CoryDtp

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillaz951 View Post
Really love this judgement, except for one thing....

How do they keep mentioning in her lore that she can stealth, yet her skills say different? Either it's some sick tease or they are hinting for a quick change upon release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
It says that she can't control her invisibility. Which in my mind seems to indicate that she can't use it on command. This would be accurate with the idea that the mechanics of the spell in question were buggy and unwieldy. While in the fiction of the game she has the ability to go invisible, her lack of control over it means you'll probably never see her use it in game.
Sense you dont seem to read the other posts.

At least thats what i got out of it.

Amiithystine

10-17-2010

Luxanna...Is a vampire! She sparkle when hit by light? yup, Riot too has fallen prey.

(Great read, I'm looking forward to playing her)

nvmvoidrays

10-17-2010

pro stuff as always.

Aniir

10-17-2010

I really like this Judgment, it shows a side of Demacia thats we don't see often: the totalitarian city-sate.