League Judgment - Lux

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ormagon

10-18-2010

that was beutifull man sent shivers down my spine

WhiteKnight

10-18-2010

RIOT over reaction fail at changing her abilities. If people were complaining about it being unbalanced; you tweak it, modify it, FIX IT.
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, you just change the water! Or whatever metaphor you want. I seriously doubt it was necessary to go "back to the drawing board". The original ability design was unique and interesting. Bring it back, on this champ or another soon. This one is ruined for now (bland, boring, uninteresting mashup of previous champs).
Sorry, you FAIL Riot.

Nabonidus

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteKnight View Post
RIOT over reaction fail at changing her abilities. If people were complaining about it being unbalanced; you tweak it, modify it, FIX IT.
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, you just change the water! Or whatever metaphor you want. I seriously doubt it was necessary to go "back to the drawing board". The original ability design was unique and interesting. Bring it back, on this champ or another soon. This one is ruined for now (bland, boring, uninteresting mashup of previous champs).
Sorry, you FAIL Riot.
Riot's said multiple times the change had nothing to do with balance. It was because the spell caused a lot of glitches and erratic behavior. While it MIGHT have been possible to iron them all out, it would have taken a long time, and it was just more feasible to change it.

angrygermanguy

10-18-2010

she wasnt forced into the league snarl. she was forced into her army or whatever u want to call it then came to the league after.

angrygermanguy

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnarlMKIV View Post
An amazing story.

That was some good insight within the Crownguard household family.

I didn't know that you were forced to join the League. xD

she wasnt forced into the league. she was forced into the army or whatever/.

LolerAnsem

10-18-2010

My wife for hire

KrashKourse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenicide View Post
I smell a Wednesday release, excellent to see the remake didn't delay her. Great work again Riot.
They normally patch on Tuesday >.>

Barei

10-18-2010

Any pictures of her? You just showed the first one that looked like a teenage ****, and the second one that looked like a cute teen.

EtherMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Wow great story!
It's really amazing to know the background of the champions we play, their feelings and motivations. I think this really fits Lux.
I hope we hear more about her in JoJ.
Gj guys!

nyttyn

10-18-2010

Seems Demecia isn't as pure as they'd like to claim. That aside, excellent read. Disturbed me a bit aswell.