Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why aren't people banned for this ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detahmaio

01-02-2013

You can't bully someone into playing a role they don't want to play. If the meta is that important to you maybe you should swap roles with them.

ILoveDeek

01-02-2013

True true

cakebatta

01-02-2013

First off, in game 4 - "you still are a perfect advocate for a ban" - It's candidate, not advocate. Secondly, after reading all the chat logs, you're the definition of a toxic player. Honestly, you go full ******bag on anyone and everyone. Saying "omg noob" or spamming in all caps is annoying as hell. You kinda fit that stereotype that anyone with a name like "IPwnAll" or some variation just ends up being a moron. So yeah, stop being a sub-par member of the community and maybe you won't get banned.

iPwnAII

01-02-2013

Quote:
a lurker above:
The meta is a suggestion. I am going to take whatever champion is left that gives my team the best chance to win. Leave me to jungle, you're probably getting a dual top roamer. Leave me support, you might get support Talon. If you tilt because you think I'm trolling you, that's on you - I'm playing to win, not to make your uncreative butt happy.

The meta is the best way to win dude, it's the desired comp to ensure the team is balanced.

iPwnAII

01-02-2013

Quote:
cakebatta:
First off, in game 4 - "you still are a perfect advocate for a ban" - It's candidate, not advocate. Secondly, after reading all the chat logs, you're the definition of a toxic player. Honestly, you go full ******bag on anyone and everyone. Saying "omg noob" or spamming in all caps is annoying as hell. You kinda fit that stereotype that anyone with a name like "IPwnAll" or some variation just ends up being a moron. So yeah, stop being a sub-par member of the community and maybe you won't get banned.

I can caps all I want, it's not against the rules, it's people who don't have common sense I have a problem with, game4 I did nothing wrong, fiddle was the one stealing my CS stealing my kills and compromising the ADC and trolling for NO reason. if you read all of them, you would see most of it is common sense "stay with the team" if they don't then I say it again and again and again, they are the ones throwing the game, not me, I will say it over and over until it's done im not interested in letting stupid people run how my games gonna go so I try to get them to do what I know is best for the team, if they don't listen, GG games over they ****ed it up. Take the dick outta ur mouth and read and/or quote something that would be a legitimate report from game 4. Not my problem they are stupid players that don't want to work as a team and I'm not, if they don't listen to sense I should just afk because i'm not interested in playing with losers. I'm sure you know how frustrating it is play with not only unskilled players, but ones who dont help their team or coordinate and just curse and call names and sexually harass other players because they don't want to listen to sense, I might curse and **** too but at least I do it while trying to win the game instead of just flaming.

iPwnAII

01-02-2013

Quote:
Detahmaio:
You can't bully someone into playing a role they don't want to play. If the meta is that important to you maybe you should swap roles with them.

It's not about bullying it's about the FACT that it's in the summoners code and people are NOT punished for breaking it.

Detahmaio

01-02-2013

As a team mate you should also be open minded to the fact he doesn't want to play support what's stopping you from doing it or anyone else. Its about everyone being somewhat satisfied with their selection if you aren't happy at champ select you might have a off game and hat's bad for everyone.

FiRE MANiC

01-02-2013

I'm not if you deserved the ban, but calling people noobs and other things is kind of mean.

DarchTheWyze

01-02-2013

Quote:
Armstice:
You repeatidly refer to your team-mates as, "Noobs, idiots, ******* ect." Just the use of that termanoligy over and over is enough to show you have a history of not being able to control your temper and making games toxic.

You deserved your ban.

Now when the ban is lifted, focus on you making you better instead of you making your team better and you may just start winning and avoid another ban.

Agreed 100%.

Mitobrut

01-02-2013

I'm with Armstice on both posts.

If I was on your team I would mute you as well, couple of those games you never shut up. Insults, barking orders, saying you're reporting people because they said they would report you and announcing how much better than your team you are.

If I saw those report cards I ask myself- would I want to be on a team with this guy? If I say no he seems a jerk(toxic) to me and I am sure he would detract from my game experience and enjoyment- that = punish.

I too want a system where you can punish the ones who show up in chat logs as the real problems. I see so many where the one reported was the only decent person in the game and his team mates are absolutely disgraceful.

Try being constructive and encouraging to your team instead of just abusing your team and saying how much better you are than them. You can't see it yet but it actually makes you pretty annoying.