Why aren't people banned for this ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPwnAII

01-02-2013

Players are banned for negative attitude, or calling someone a noob, but players ARE NOT BANNED when they **** a team over by not filling a spot in the meta that helps support the team, BOTH of these things are in the summoners code, not to mention people get banned for just having a couple bad games, I would know I have been banned for dying so much I had to ignore my whole team because they were harassing me, so I get reported 4 times because I didn't do good, then get banned. 100% not fair Riot should ban players themselves not allow people to spam punish which they obviously do. Facilitate Civil Discussion is another one, which people are never punished for, but that is also in the summoners code, why are players allowed to defy half of the summoners code without being punished for it ? OH YEAH, because the tribunal is a dictatorship of *******s who don't care about right and wrong they just wan't to go with the easiest majority which is to always punish.

So here is the card I was banned for, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6083465/#nogo
Game 1: Called some players noobs, never cursed. Questionable

Game 2: Probably deserved this report but you can't get banned for 1 report so. Justice

Game 3: I got pissed because my team was NEVER together, and the other team was ALWAYS together engaging 2v5 3v5 and 4v5, it was never 5v5 so I tried to get everyone together for teamfights which didn't work the first time so I just kept saying it, what else do I do ? Ignore the whole concept of the TEAM GAME and let everybody do what they want ? I dont think so . So had a ****ty game as twitch where fiddle followed me around intentionally stealing any cs/kills, he even said early game "if you can't take cs from me then you don't deserve it" Before I even said anything besides "dont take my cs" the game was RUINED and I get blamed for it ?, so I obviously did HORRIBLE and everyone reported me for it, didn't curse at all while I was being harassed with curse words. Injustice

Game 4: This, this is just ridiculous and unfair, I loaded after akali, so her "mid" call didn't show up in the chat for me, so I picked eve called mid and waited, akali still said nothing, *****ed at me for taking mid right after, so I tried to explain I got called so many names/sexual harassment by garen, all I try to do is get the team together to teamfight. Irelia did horrible so I called her a noob (bannable?). Simple things like trying to get garen to take down a tower with Q I get *****ed at for and reported by the whole team. it's not fair at all I did nothing wrong all game. Injustice

Armstice

01-02-2013

You aren't encouraged to punish people in the tribunal. That said, I do wish there was a feature to punish other players outside of the reported one, I find that in most cases there is someone else encouraging the behavior by either acting the same exact way, or worse. I don't find it appealing that you can't punish all parties involved.

My understanding of the game at this point goes like this, I say literally nothing all game and use pings to send messages to my team. I am in solo q to improve my play and nothing I say is going to help me achieve this.

EternalLoL

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwnAII View Post
Players are banned for negative attitude, or calling someone a noob, but players ARE NOT BANNED when they **** a team over by not filling a spot in the meta that helps support the team, BOTH of these things are in the summoners code, not to mention people get banned for just having a couple bad games, I would know I have been banned for dying so much I had to ignore my whole team because they were harassing me, so I get reported 4 times because I didn't do good, then get banned. 100% not fair Riot should ban players themselves not allow people to spam punish which they obviously do. Facilitate Civil Discussion is another one, which people are never punished for, but that is also in the summoners code, why are players allowed to defy half of the summoners code without being punished for it ? OH YEAH, because the tribunal is a dictatorship of *******s who don't care about right and wrong they just wan't to go with the easiest majority which is to always punish.
This is true, I agree about it 100%. However, to answer your question, it is kind of hard to determine whether someone really is trolling (by their actions, not their items or champion pick) because you can't watch the replay

iPwnAII

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalLoL View Post
This is true, I agree about it 100%. However, to answer your question, it is kind of hard to determine whether someone really is trolling (by their actions, not their items or champion pick) because you can't watch the replay
But in the end it comes down to the Meta, the best way to win, if you are level 30 and don't follow the meta, you are compromising the team aspect of the game by providing a lesser quality of support towards the team as a whole.

PentachilI

01-02-2013

The way I see it, the meta is ever changing. If they want to duo ADC bottom, that's their mindset and there's no changing it. You can't reason with them because they want to play what they want to play. Now in normal play I don't mind this, but ranked gets messy with this. All I can say is, make the best of a bad situation.

As for the people reporting you for having a bad game, that is just ridiculous. I looked at the tribunal, and you started **** with everyone in those. It's just a game, and being ridiculous like that and bringing everyone's morale down, you WILL lose. No matter what. If you would just stay positive and encourage your teammates and give them pointers instead of saying "Worst mumu NA report him for intentionally feeding" calling the nunu terrible every five seconds, you would be much more successful. Case and point.

iPwnAII

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikuetsuei View Post
The way I see it, the meta is ever changing. If they want to duo ADC bottom, that's their mindset and there's no changing it. You can't reason with them because they want to play what they want to play. Now in normal play I don't mind this, but ranked gets messy with this. All I can say is, make the best of a bad situation.

As for the people reporting you for having a bad game, that is just ridiculous. I looked at the tribunal, and you started **** with everyone in those. It's just a game, and being ridiculous like that and bringing everyone's morale down, you WILL lose. No matter what. If you would just stay positive and encourage your teammates and give them pointers instead of saying "Worst mumu NA report him for intentionally feeding" calling the nunu terrible every five seconds, you would be much more successful. Case and point.
You're kidding right ? He was intentionally feeding, that's the problem.
And you seriously just read 1 of the 4 games ? LOL Yeah im sure you have an accurate understanding of my situation after just 1 chatlog.
Point is, I didn't deserve the ban, I deserved a report or two, but it takes four. Take another look, educate yourself.

Ragnarokio

01-02-2013

people who are generally regarded by the majority of civilization as unpleasant tend to get banned whether they deserve it or not. I would guess that you are one of those people based on the way you're talking in case 3, which is the only one i read.

OlGrizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

I looked at your card and I would have pardoned you but it seems to me you let your emotions get to you. When you saw EVE say she muted you then you should have just let it go and played your game but you kept spamming the chat. Dont get me wrong based on what I read I am not defending her I am just suggesting that when you saw in chat that you were muted by her that you should have let it go.

The other games were done from the word go, so nothing you could have done about it, I for one felt your frustration and may have voted punish on one of the games but not all of them.

Just try to keep a cool head when you are playing and even if your teammates are off doing their own thing then just concentrate on your game and improving your skills. If you loos then take the loss and move on. Getting upset in a game will not change the outcome if your teammates are that far gone.

Armstice

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwnAII View Post

So here is the card I was banned for, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6083465/#nogo
Game 1: Called some players noobs, never cursed. Questionable

Game 2: Probably deserved this report but you can't get banned for 1 report so. Justice

Game 3: I got pissed because my team was NEVER together, and the other team was ALWAYS together engaging 2v5 3v5 and 4v5, it was never 5v5 so I tried to get everyone together for teamfights which didn't work the first time so I just kept saying it, what else do I do ? Ignore the whole concept of the TEAM GAME and let everybody do what they want ? I dont think so . So had a ****ty game as twitch where fiddle followed me around intentionally stealing any cs/kills, he even said early game "if you can't take cs from me then you don't deserve it" Before I even said anything besides "dont take my cs" the game was RUINED and I get blamed for it ?, so I obviously did HORRIBLE and everyone reported me for it, didn't curse at all while I was being harassed with curse words. Injustice

Game 4: This, this is just ridiculous and unfair, I loaded after akali, so her "mid" call didn't show up in the chat for me, so I picked eve called mid and waited, akali still said nothing, *****ed at me for taking mid right after, so I tried to explain I got called so many names/sexual harassment by garen, all I try to do is get the team together to teamfight. Irelia did horrible so I called her a noob (bannable?). Simple things like trying to get garen to take down a tower with Q I get *****ed at for and reported by the whole team. it's not fair at all I did nothing wrong all game. Injustice

You repeatidly refer to your team-mates as, "Noobs, idiots, ******* ect." Just the use of that termanoligy over and over is enough to show you have a history of not being able to control your temper and making games toxic.

You deserved your ban.

Now when the ban is lifted, focus on you making you better instead of you making your team better and you may just start winning and avoid another ban.

a lurker above

01-02-2013

The meta is a suggestion. I am going to take whatever champion is left that gives my team the best chance to win. Leave me to jungle, you're probably getting a dual top roamer. Leave me support, you might get support Talon. If you tilt because you think I'm trolling you, that's on you - I'm playing to win, not to make your uncreative butt happy.