Fizz 1 12.50%
Talon 0 0%
Wukong 0 0%
Karthus 0 0%
Veigar 1 12.50%
Shaco 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Which Champions Should I Buy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AS5AS51NAT0R

01-02-2013

I really like Darius and Garen but I'm not sure if that matters. Which champions are good in your opinion and explain why please

Fizz
Draven
Varus
Kha Zix
Fiora
Talon
Wukong
Singed
Veigar
Karthus
Shaco
Elise
Syndra
Rengar

Bigpuddintatters

01-02-2013

There really is no need to explain the flaw's in the idea that any one perticular champ is "The best" This is a team game and the champions in the game are balance around playing a part for there team.

I'm sorry that I actually voted before actually seeing the "the best" part.

I voted Elise because she's very flexible in what she can do, is very fast paced, spiderlings make for towers/dragon/baron hp bars mysteriously vanishing, and I genuinly enjoy her more than the others in that list

edit: if your asking for advice on what you should buy maybe giving others a heads up for what you'd like (damage? Mobility? Viability?) would be of great help.

SeiYouSiLa

01-02-2013

dude at least tell us what role you're most comfortable with, you got like, ap carry, ad carry, tank, and jungler...... which role do you play the most?

Baughwssery

01-02-2013

You picked a pretty awesome assortment of characters. Now, I'm only saying this because I see "junior member", but every character is great and there is no character that would simply dominate everyone because they all have flaws but also strengths.

However, from my own personal opinion, I would go with either Veigar, Karthus, or Talon. Veigar has a huge nuking potential (2 seconds is about the time it takes you to nuke their carry), Karthus has an amazing teamfight presence, and Talon hard counters a lot of AP mids (mostly casters). But ultimately, it's based on what you like and how you like to play. If you get stuck between a few, I would consider watching live streams if you see a character you like or look up champion spotlights for those characters, and maybe even gameplay. That's about the best way to determine if you truly want that character or not besides the free weeks.