New Players and Hero Prices

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xerequzilvek

01-02-2013

delete

EpicHookMaster

01-02-2013

I love your topic, but just so you don't get trolled (im trying to help you), be sure to include the fact about IP boosts for X time. Assuming that people sleep for 8 hours + getting off for a few hours, etc etc.

Good post. I've been playing league for about 2 years, and have about 2/3 of the champions without buying ANY with RP. I've worked hard IP for all of my champions & rune pages. Somewhat accurate from my point of view.

EDIT: Why delete? great idea. I even thumbed you up

Keitterman

01-02-2013

I wonder how many players actually have all of the champions unlocked? I know people who have the beta skins that don't have all the champions. NOrmally they get the ones they like, and a few others for different roles they are interested int, and they are fine.

now, that's comming from me who has all of the champions, but yeah, i spent $$ to get them because I'm OCD like that... I just pray they don't release an achievement system...

Keitterman

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicHookMaster View Post
I love your topic, but just so you don't get trolled (im trying to help you), be sure to include the fact about IP boosts for X time. Assuming that people sleep for 8 hours + getting off for a few hours, etc etc.

Good post. I've been playing league for about 2 years, and have about 2/3 of the champions without buying ANY with RP. I've worked hard IP for all of my champions & rune pages. Somewhat accurate from my point of view.
but if getting all the champions unlocked is something you feel entitled to, maybe you're playing hte game for the wrong reasons?

I've unlocked them all, but that wasn't something I felt i deserved. It's just want i do with games. I only play 4-5 of the champs anyway.

Srs, if you start playing this game and your only goal is to pokemon collect them all, i'd rather have the guy with one champ that he's REALLY good with to play with me.

Vencu

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
Inow, that's comming from me who has all of the champions, but yeah, i spent $$ to get them because I'm OCD like that... I just pray they don't release an achievement system...
i'm missing 10, i'm prolly going ot get renekton and then try to resist getting the rest.... i know i won't be able to but yea....