2k / Diamond players looking for top laner for ranked 5v5 team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Jungleton

01-03-2013

Looking for a replacement top laner, our top at the moment only plays nidalee and some games nid doesn't work with the combo we want to play. Looking for someone that mains brusiers in particular, or teemo.

<Teemo
<Bruisers that can front line (Wukong would be amazing)
<Malphite if hes open
<Elise if your amazing at her.

Must be 1900+ NO exceptions. This is a high skill team, we face pros almost everytime we play that stream our games with over 20k viewers. Expect a challenge, Be a teamplayer, Be vocal on skype (cooldowns, summoners, enemy ward placement, buy wards for team), Most of all have fun!!

Rem 1900+ PLZ.

Add me in game for more info!

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2013

its funny that you require 1900+ and yourself are not even in that area.

what u should be looking for is players with team skill and synergy with your play style.

Coupled with intimate knowledge of their champs & opposition and game mechanics/states and canonized with team spirit , vocalization and leader ship in chat

i duo with 1900+ players often for ranked wins in the 1700 + range , I am a team players with high skill cap and experience over 3 years, I main bruiser top lane and jungle as well.

however this doesn't necessarily mean i can solo Carry my self into upper elos.
it is a team based game with luck draws on who u have as allies enemies in a elo system designed for 1 v 1 play over team play.

i suggest try outs in a variety of categories before simply suggesting that you want a "specific" rank of player considering players can be inflated carried into elo brackets they do not belong in. {yes this happens alot}

also this is the wrong forum for this type of post.

Cspence1395

01-03-2013

well said StrmCkr, everyone always looks for teamates like Sir Jungleton is and your just not supposed to do it like that.