Quality of Life Fixes for Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhantomCruise

01-02-2013

Ever since the Nidalee visual remake, i played her a MODERATE amount, however, i found that she has some annoying issues. Now, i didn't play her during her release, so i don't know the reasoning behind this mechanic. The thing i'm talking about is her pounce, in cougar form. You always pounce toward the direction that you are currently facing. I found that this can get annoying when you're stun locked, as you think you're facing a certain direction to escape, and then you pounce TOWARD the enemy team, signing your death warrant.
My suggestion would be to change it so that you will pounce toward the direction of your mouse cursor similar to Vayne's Tumble, AND also make it so that you will pounce ONTO the target that your mouse cursor is over, if you mouse over an enemy, similar to Riven's Q (this would make farming easier, as you wouldn't overshoot minions that you wanted to last hit).
I'm not sure why riot made it the way it is (if someone knows why, please tell me that would be great), but i think changes like these would make playing Nidalee a lot more smoother.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yontwisess

01-02-2013

Its all skill