What do you do when your fed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wer2213

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Im low elo (1142) and around 75% of the time I get fed as fck. However no matter how fed I get I still end up losing. Usually because my team goes in when I'm not there, they get caught out of position, dc, ragequit, etc. I try and tell them to stick to me but they dont listen and whenever I go in to fight, the dont follow. How do carry a game when fed?

Lord Puppy Fury

01-01-2013

Read this: http://www.reignofgaming.net/blogs/a...es-it#comments

It's not enough to do well yourself unless you can translate that advantage into an advantage for your entire team. Gank other lanes, chip in for wards, let teammates secure kills, buy aura items, etc.

Moreover, it's about herding cats. Particularly at that elo, getting your teammates to not make spectacularly stupid mistakes is a feat unto itself. Many games are lost due to "Overextended and Dead ADC Syndrome" among other painfully obvious mistakes. You counteract that by becoming the team cheerleader and den mother, with all the sugary sweet pep, enthusiasm, and positivity that implies. Ask the ADC to, since he's so super valuable and important, please stay behind the tanks so you can keep his super special self alive. Tell the initiator he's doing a great job of focusing the squishies but please, please can he wait until the rest of the team has caught up to him before diving in. Every time your team manages to walk down a lane without soiling themselves, applaud them. I'm serious. This is how you get people to listen to you and how you combat the general depression most League players operate under. Start early with the GJs in lane so by the time it's obvious where your team's deficiencies are, your teammates will be amenable to listening to your suggestions. And being liberal with the "pleases" will get you pretty far.

Mechanically, the two roles that are in the best position to assist other lanes in the early game are jungle and mid. You can carry a game from any role, but those two are the best for having strong early game influence.

darkfalcomx

01-01-2013

You need to male your team to push with you, all 5 as a team...
The initiator, must initiate, the adc need to stay behind hitting the squishy if he can, then, the other guys focus the same target etc etc... but all of this, is in a team manner, this guy explained better than me...

Ronyk

01-02-2013

LPF (Lord Puppu Fury) got it right. Every point spot on.

WHOTHEFKISDORAN

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2213 View Post
Im low elo (1142) and around 75% of the time I get fed as fck. However no matter how fed I get I still end up losing. Usually because my team goes in when I'm not there, they get caught out of position, dc, ragequit, etc. I try and tell them to stick to me but they dont listen and whenever I go in to fight, the dont follow. How do carry a game when fed?

Coming for a 1850 jungler

I dont know your stats or who do you jungle with etc.. but a common mistake is that when fed, jungler will buy only damage to steamroll even more. I almost never buy full damage items when i jungle ( bloodthirster last whisper etc.. ) I go for tanky/dps like BC - Phage - Hexdrinker.

Also, you may think buying ruby sightstone is for support, but in solo queue it's the #1 item and im not even kidding. Having 3 wards at all times + Wriggle if you go for it is INSANELY good. I buy it after lantern on Leesin, not only i feel safe going everywhere because i have 4 wards + 2 other charge i can make plays and tricky ganks with the ward jump.

Last thing, going 0-0-15 is better than 15-0-0 in solo queue. Honestly, try to let your team the kills when possible.

Good luck

kLo smile

01-02-2013

Hello, this is viewpoint of a 1500~ player.

Don't take all the kills, unless ur 100% to be the target. If the kills are spread out, then won't be too bad.

Directw

01-02-2013

Be kind and return the favorite?? feed the other team??

Flaise

01-03-2013

If you know what your teammates are doing wrong, tell them. Politely.

"wtf are you stupid why did you go in there?" - no
"this [character name]. getting caught all day long" - no
"too good" - no
^ These things damage team morale and can literally cause you to lose games.

"Guys, we can win this game if you stop going into unwarded regions." - yes
"We would be winning every teamfight if our bruiser/support would peel for our adc." - yes