Impressions of the Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

01-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Haven85 View Post
This should have all your answers here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824

As for your account being "wiped clean," this is more or less true, except for the fact it is remembered you have been punished once before.

"If someone is punished in the Tribunal, and then they end up in the Tribunal again, reports that were made against them prior to the verdict of the first Tribunal case won't show up in the second." @RiotPi

Also, you should show us your reform card so we can tell you if you really have improved enough to avoid being punished.
Here you go man. This is what I think you are actually looking for and I support wholly this message as my own.

Edit: except I would change *should* into *could* show us your reform card. If that's not the help you are looking for then by all means don't post it.

Tasix

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinKillBear View Post
Then you cannot say you came here with no animosity because you clearly did. You were clearly against the tribunal from the get go.
I can say that all I want, because initially when the thread was created, there was no animosity in what I asked and how I asked it, it was the incite bought to the thread by someone else.

Get an IQ, or a reading comprehension one of the two.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasix View Post
I can say that all I want, because initially when the thread was created, there was no animosity in what I asked and how I asked it, it was the incite bought to the thread by someone else.

Get an IQ, or a reading comprehension one of the two.
If I were to say "the failings of the tribunal from the beginning" this would mean that the tribunal has been a failure since it started. Which I believe was before you made this thread.

Next. If you believe that its been a failure since the beginning then its clear you didn't come here without bias or animosity towards the tribunal as you have felt its a failure since the beginning.

Either way its irrelevant. You can think what you want about the tribunal, but it stands that you are aware of the conduct you must display in game if you want to continue playing as your bans have shown. It is up to you.

Tasix

01-04-2013

Quote:
If I were to say "the failings of the tribunal from the beginning" this would mean that the tribunal has been a failure since it started.
Again your reading comprehension strikes up a fantastic zero score.

I'll go ahead and quote myself before making you look like a complete ****ING MORON.

What i actually said is,

"Silent Heaven leads me to believe its jumped up arrogant pricks like you, that contribute in the Tribunal failing to begin with".

You see the difference in what I said and what you twisted that sentence to read by not quoting it all and actually changing the wording, mean two completely different things.

Good game kid

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Again your reading comprehension strikes up a fantastic zero score.

I'll go ahead and quote myself before making you look like a complete ****ING MORON.

What i actually said is,

"Silent Heaven leads me to believe its jumped up arrogant pricks like you, that contribute in the Tribunal failing to begin with".

You see the difference in what I said and what you twisted that sentence to read by not quoting it all and actually changing the wording, mean two completely different things.

Good game kid
I apologize, as you said in your earlier posts its only the jumped up arrogant pricks that use the tribunal that you had a prior animosity towards. My mistake.

Tasix

01-04-2013

Quote:
I apologize, as you said in your earlier posts its only the jumped up arrogant pricks that use the tribunal that you had a prior animosity towards. My mistake.
Again your reading comprehension and your mental understanding of the passage of text are very wrong.

I didn't say ANYTHING of the sort, it leads me to believe and said are very far apart form meaning the same thing.

Suck it up, your dumb as ****. Quit trying to make yourself look anything otherwise.

PenguinKillBear

01-04-2013

Quote:
Again your reading comprehension and your mental understanding of the passage of text are very wrong.

I didn't say ANYTHING of the sort, it leads me to believe and said are very far apart form meaning the same thing.

Suck it up, your dumb as ****. Quit trying to make yourself look anything otherwise.
I am not going to argue with you as you obviously believe you are way smarter than you actually are. Which I find hilarious.

SchierkeWiking

01-04-2013

Quote:

And now we see why you were banned. Can't handle arguments nor any sort of provocation without reducing to insults and name calling and you're incapable to simply stop the bickering and just keep scalating it.

It's safe to see that we'll probably be seeing you in the Tribunal again.

Tasix

01-04-2013

It's people like you and this penguin person that degrade the game to begin with.

As previously stated I came here with a simple question and I got an answer, the need for either of you to come here and make remarks to incite or make the OP (in numerous posts I have seen you both) sound retarded with your inappropriate replies or remarks, makes me think you do it to see such provoked responses in people.

In my opinion it's people like you that need to be removed.

But then again it's also people like you (spineless) that have made America and most of the rest of the modern world the 'Nanny state' it has become. Too afraid to stand up for what is actually right and accept what ever is throw your way bent over and ready to recieve.

Getsuei

01-04-2013

Quote:
It's people like you and this penguin person that degrade the game to begin with.

As previously stated I came here with a simple question and I got an answer, the need for either of you to come here and make remarks to incite or make the OP (in numerous posts I have seen you both) sound retarded with your inappropriate replies or remarks, makes me think you do it to see such provoked responses in people.

In my opinion it's people like you that need to be removed.

But then again it's also people like you (spineless) that have made America and most of the rest of the modern world the 'Nanny state' it has become. Too afraid to stand up for what is actually right and accept what ever is throw your way bent over and ready to recieve.
Try to refrain from judging an entire country with your beliefs. There is no reason to respond to hostility here, just like in the game. But as it was said in an earlier post, a Support Ticket is your best bet. You could also try emailing one of the represenatives of Riot directly, but they are not required to respond.