Impressions of the Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tasix

01-02-2013

Hey hey,

Before I get flamed I would just like to clarify that I have read the first few stickies and faq's about 'The Tribunal' but did not find my answer, hence why I have chosen to post.

I am ashamed to say I have been banned before, as have many thousands of others. However I was under the impression that once you have been banned, your Tribunal slate is effectively wiped clean of other prior cases before that ban.

I find myself today in the position of being banned AGAIN, which I did find unusual because I have tried to be a lot more righteous in games since my prior long period ban, having read the email and the attached report card you get, noticed that the 3 games 'The Tribunal' picked for me to be judged on were all cases from before I was banned the first time.

Could a red or any senior member clarify this matter somewhat for me plz. Thanks

Elegencia

01-02-2013

Well stated, honest, and polite. I don't think you'll be flamed, bro.

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer you seek, so bumping in hopes someone can help you

Getsuei

01-02-2013

Quote:
The Tribunal technically only searches for games since your last ban, so if this actually happened it's a bug. Could you send me the dates of your Reform Cards that supposedly had overlapping games? I just checked your last 4 cards and I don't see any overlapping games.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post30547083

Vrykonik

01-02-2013

You don't need red to comment if you post your reform card we can happily assist you.

Tasix

01-02-2013

Thanks but,

How does posting my reform card in this circumstance help? On a serious note I ask this also. I see no dates relevant to my original question pertained on the reform card link.

Unless ofcourse there are tricks etc, that senior members are privvy to us wenchs are not?

And I know for fact that this is a flaw, I have made a point in not playing Dominion since returning from my ban period, and 2 of the 3 cards are from that game mode

magooomba

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasix View Post
Hey hey,

Before I get flamed I would just like to clarify that I have read the first few stickies and faq's about 'The Tribunal' but did not find my answer, hence why I have chosen to post.

I am ashamed to say I have been banned before, as have many thousands of others. However I was under the impression that once you have been banned, your Tribunal slate is effectively wiped clean of other prior cases before that ban.

I find myself today in the position of being banned AGAIN, which I did find unusual because I have tried to be a lot more righteous in games since my prior long period ban, having read the email and the attached report card you get, noticed that the 3 games 'The Tribunal' picked for me to be judged on were all cases from before I was banned the first time.

Could a red or any senior member clarify this matter somewhat for me plz. Thanks
Yes, your slate is in essence "wiped clean" in so far as any reports that were garnered before your previous Tribunal verdict are not used for any future Tribunal cases. You say you have tried to be better since your prior ban, which is good, but it's more likely that your behavior hasn't improved to a sufficient level than a glitch occurred and your previous reports resulted in a current ban. It is likely in this regard (that your behavior isn't quite up to par despite you improving it) that posting your card could help clarify the issue.

Silent Haven85

01-02-2013

This should have all your answers here. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824

As for your account being "wiped clean," this is more or less true, except for the fact it is remembered you have been punished once before.

"If someone is punished in the Tribunal, and then they end up in the Tribunal again, reports that were made against them prior to the verdict of the first Tribunal case won't show up in the second." @RiotPi

Also, you should show us your reform card so we can tell you if you really have improved enough to avoid being punished.

Tasix

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Haven85 View Post
Also, you should show us your reform card so we can tell you if you really have improved enough to avoid being punished.
You seem to have misinterpreted my original post somewhat. The 3 picks Tribunal has for me on my card are believed to have been prior to my ban being issued originally. So you aren't going to find what your looking for.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-02-2013

If these are bans from the Tribunal and not manual bans from Riot, this shouldn't happen. It's a bug. Contact support and see if they can do something about it.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

OP: You will need to contact Riot support for your answer. It sounds like the Tribunal could have glitched.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Hopefully they can help get you squared away.