Females like you..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueIce

06-24-2012

make females like me look bad. We don't care if you're a female on a game or not. We also don't care that you're queuing with your boyfriend. We care if you actually play the game.
Also, don't sic your boyfriend on me because you made a stupid mistake and you're not willing to take the blame. You're not fooling anyone but yourself; there are 8 other people in the game who aren't idiots like you. (usually)

KROTANK

06-24-2012

You're just as bad - you mentioned that you're a girl and made a whole thread dedicated to discussing the 'female attention *****' in an attempt to put down other people on the internet while making yourself seem righteous in comparison.

The only acceptable method for playing a game is to keep your mouth shut about your personal life and play the **** game - I don't go into a game to talk about what gender I am, how I hate 'so-and-so;' I call mias and I complain about lag. Like every other respectable LoL player.

tl;dr: nobody cares if you're a girl or a guy, keep your mouth shut and just play the **** game

BlueIce

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROTANK View Post
You're just as bad - you mentioned that you're a girl and made a whole thread dedicated to discussing the 'female attention *****' in an attempt to put down other people on the internet while making yourself seem righteous in comparison.

The only acceptable method for playing a game is to keep your mouth shut about your personal life and play the **** game - I don't go into a game to talk about what gender I am, how I hate 'so-and-so;' I call mias and I complain about lag. Like every other respectable LoL player.

tl;dr: nobody cares if you're a girl or a guy, keep your mouth shut and just play the **** game
I'm not sure if I should go through and prove you wrong step by step, or just point out the obvious you're retarded. Let's do both!
1) The reason I stated I'm female is because most people don't know it just by playing with me. The way it should be.
2) Putting other people down? Yes. I hate females who attention *****. Making myself seem self-righteous? You're going a little far, buddy. I'm pointing out an attribute of a lot of females who play this game which most people find annoying.
3) Playing the game is perfect. Not talking about your social life is good. Ranting is acceptable; it's better to rant than to have pent-up anger and loose it in a way you don't mean. I won't complain if someone says "i hate so-and-so" because it's better than them punching someone or throwing games out of anger.
4) You are not a respectable LoL player. You used plenty of profanity in your post. You imply I'm a bad person for "putting other people down," yet you're doing the same exact thing to me. Do not classify yourself as respectable when you can't even say three sentences without cussing for no good reason.
5) You pretty much just stated the entire point of my original post, albeit in a rude way. Mine was simply.. longer. Because sometimes, simple doesn't cut it.
6) [joke]LAWL YOU'RE DERPTARDED. [/joke]

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

The game goes a lot better when you just ignore gender, race, sexuality, etc all together and focus on playing the game and winning.

Thizcrusher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfrzernebog View Post
I'm not sure if I should go through and prove you wrong step by step, or just point out the obvious you're retarded. Let's do both!
1) The reason I stated I'm female is because most people don't know it just by playing with me. The way it should be.
2) Putting other people down? Yes. I hate females who attention *****. Making myself seem self-righteous? You're going a little far, buddy. I'm pointing out an attribute of a lot of females who play this game which most people find annoying.
3) Playing the game is perfect. Not talking about your social life is good. Ranting is acceptable; it's better to rant than to have pent-up anger and loose it in a way you don't mean. I won't complain if someone says "i hate so-and-so" because it's better than them punching someone or throwing games out of anger.
4) You are not a respectable LoL player. You used plenty of profanity in your post. You imply I'm a bad person for "putting other people down," yet you're doing the same exact thing to me. Do not classify yourself as respectable when you can't even say three sentences without cussing for no good reason.
5) You pretty much just stated the entire point of my original post, albeit in a rude way. Mine was simply.. longer. Because sometimes, simple doesn't cut it.
what's good for PMS? Midol? something like that... i'll go ask my wife...

Can we get this chick some Midol?

MoreMedz

06-24-2012

I sense that people are really in agreement here, but for the attitude issues.

We all want intelligent and civil players. We all dislike games that have ruined by people who don't care about other players' feelings.

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.” - Lincoln

Verandure

06-24-2012

"I hate vampires." -Lincoln

KROTANK

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfrzernebog View Post
You started off the thread with "females like you...make females like me look bad." From the start you were putting yourself on a pedestal; and to add insult to injury, you were using your status as a female to promote this thread.

In short, nobody cares that you're female (don't let the flood of online gamers who will flock to you convince you otherwise); the point still stands that mentioning your gender online, or more specifically, the gaming community, is only a detriment to community.

Had you started this thread with "female gamers are attention *****s" or "I hate female gamers who..." and went on to discuss why these kinds of women ruin games without mentioning or hinting at your gender, then I may have actually considered your thread to be a welcome discussion.

But, as this is not the case, your thread is just as bad as every other female gaming attention *****.

PROTIP: Nobody cares that you're a girl who hates other girls (so edgy) - discussing the topic without bringing your personal self into the discussion is the only way to go.

PROTIP #2: I lol'd at "point out the obvious you're retarded." Aside from missing the word "that" between "obvious" and "you're," you've identified yourself to be at the level of a fourteen year-old who flames others online.

Venitia

06-24-2012

I haven't run into this yet, but honestly in the gaming world you're essentially GUARANTEED to see this kind of behavior.
(Similar to the YES I'M A GIRL AND I GAME HURR LOOK AT ME)

Sure, it doesn't matter that they're a girl and queuing with their significant other- however, it also doesn't matter if you pay attention to them saying those things.
As for the siccing the boyfriend on you thing... That is one of those times where you tell them to take their respective opinions and shove it in a place we dare not mention.

tl;dr:
Literally zero point in making a thread to shine a light on this stuff.

Just my two cents~

PAWNKING2112

06-24-2012

i like gamer girls .... i dont mind if they announce it in the beginning, kinda hawt :O