Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Still banned even on day of "unbanning"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptCheesyOnDuty

01-02-2013

Ok, so i was banned last light for leaving my teammates. Which is justified because i did leave for around 20 minutes because of family issues, but when the game ended i immediately was banned. I was not upset by the ban, because i would be able to play the next day as said by the launcher, "This account has been suspended until January 2, 2013".
So i woke up this morning ready to destroy people with fiora, and got off my lazy ass and typed in my credentials. Then i was like "WTF RIOT", because you said i could play tommorow! So yeah can anyone help me? btw im cheezzzy if that helps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jake LH

Recruiter

01-02-2013

You get unbanned whatever time you got banned at the day before, so if you were banned around 3:25pm yesterday then you should be unbanned around 3:25pm today