What 2 Champs should I Buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke Dryfocker

01-02-2013

I have 1742 RP left that I got as a gift. I can buy two champs from this group. I'm level 30, but i'm not a good player, although I enjoy the game. I mostly play BOT games and I hope to be good enough soon to play normal on a regular basis without getting yelled at. I seem to do better with:
1- Non-hybrids, straight up AD or AP...Can't ever seem to build Trinity fast enough.
2- Support, Mage, Anti-carry or straight up tanks with super-tanky builds.
3.- My best champs are Nami, Karthus, Urgot, Fiddlesticks and Maokai. I'm OK with Fiora and GangPlank.
4.- I don't farm well, unless Champ is good farmer like Karthus.
5.- I tend to love anything I can build Sunfire Cape on...Though I like the look of the old sunfire, pre-season 3 patch. BattleCast Urgot with old sunfire flames looked so cool I never lost with it LOL

So there is a little of my experience and playstyle. Here are the Champs I am considering. I own 62 so there aren't that many left.

Yorick
Talon
Kha'Zix
Elise
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vayne
Trundle
Kog'Maw
Jarvan
Caitlyn
Xin Zhao
Udyr
Twitch
Corki
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malphite
Jax
Janna

Keep in mind that if I buy something from top group (975), that leaves only enough for one from bottom (585) group. Or I can buy any two from the bottom two groups.

I'm leaning toward Udyr, Vayne.... Malphite and Karma seem intriguing. What would you choose and why?

supermuffin28

01-02-2013

malphite should be a given, but i wouldnt spend rp on him, i would get a 975 champ and then wait for a skin sale or something.

Xin seems to be pretty strong consistently lately but thats just imo, Karma is outclassed but getting reworked soon, udyr gets kited all day long but not really bad, and vayne is an extremely good AD carry if you take the time to really learn her

Duke Dryfocker

01-02-2013

Thumbs Up SuperMuffin!

Dravador

01-02-2013

KhaZix is a really good pick (Sleeper OP)
Talon fits the AD Bruiser Meta
Yorick is annoying as heck (Boring, but hell for your opponnent)
Vayne is a really good late game adc (Not great in solo queue)
Caitlyn is an easy solo queue stomper
Udyr gets kited
Twitch another Stomper
Jarvan, I consider sleeper op (Build Bruiser - Do ADC like damage)
Gragas is really fun, but not that good with current AD Mid meta

Malphite and Jax are a guaranteed pickup at only 1350 each these 2 are really strong.

Karma getting reworked so wait a bit.

Syndikos

01-02-2013

Jayce

Syndikos

01-02-2013

oh **** oops read that wrong u already have him

get jax cheap and op and will prob never get nerfed unless Riot get bored or there are some cryers out there

SamSparta

01-02-2013

Vayne and Kog'Maw are my two favourite champs. They're high-scaling, high-rewarding carries that, if played strategically in the beginning, become loads of fun to get fed.

Forte Blackadder

01-02-2013

If you can farm really well, then I suggest AP Xin Zhao. That guy's backdoor makes Yi's looks like a silly childplay.