Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion health relics damaging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George W Nome

Game Designer

01-07-2013

So, OdinShieldRelic IS actually the health relic. That's the character name, which really shouldn't ever show up because... well, you can't click it, and it's not supposed to deal damage.

However, looking at your screenshot, it looks like you died well after you picked up the health relic (based on the blue skull's position north of the relic). Rather, OdinShieldRelic likely just popped up because of some other unrelated issue with death recaps.

HaIfhearted

01-07-2013

Ok, if that's the case, then this definitely needs looking into, because I've seen "OdinShieldRelic" in my death recaps quite frequently, and I've just been assuming that it was the storm shield or Odyns Veil active this whole time.

raynac

01-07-2013

I see this all the time, i figured the same as halfhearted did

ThatVayneGuy

Recruiter

04-06-2013

Quote:
HaIfhearted:
Ok, if that's the case, then this definitely needs looking into, because I've seen "OdinShieldRelic" in my death recaps quite frequently, and I've just been assuming that it was the storm shield or Odyns Veil active this whole time.

You can see on the screenshot that the storm shields and all capture points are untouched.

SpadeCA

04-06-2013

Quote:
djura100:
You can see on the screenshot that the storm shields and all capture points are untouched.

3 month old thread. Don't necropost

Komeiji Koishi

04-07-2013

Well this is the OP's thread, and if this issue comes up again he can simply bump it back.

3mptylord

04-07-2013

I've seen that a lot in my death recap. However, so far as I could tell that was just poorly named tower damage (and tower hits are currently invisible against champions).