Riot, can you please make it a bannable offense to not choose Teemo or Darius in 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Seriously, I'm sick of getting these griefer allies who think its perfectly okay to choose Sion or whatever after queuing for 3v3 when DARIUS AND TEEMO ARE LITERALLY AVAILABLE TO BE CHOSEN. You wanna play Nasus or Tristana? Then queue for bots. That's what they're for.

It's unbelievable that Riot can perma-ban two of my accounts for flaming my noob allies WHO FED FIRST BLOOD but meanwhile take no action on players who grief their allies by choosing champs other than Teemo and Darius.

Riot, I'll have you know that my uncle is a prosecution lawyer and he'll be getting a call if this situation isn't resolved promptly.

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE, RIOT. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

At first, I was like... wut.

Then, I....wut?

Yesca

01-02-2013

you should be banned for trolling. quiet down

omegam0

01-02-2013

all I hear is "whine whine whine whine troll whine whine troll whine"

Chesticles02

01-02-2013

Hey, don't forget to let your uncle know we think you're a dumbass as well. Just don't sue me.

Bzap

01-02-2013

You sir, are a trolling moron. Not only does it make no sense to punish people based on what champion they chose, you want your teammates to choose champions that are steadily becoming the easiest to beat. I for one have learned (with a lot of hard work) how to beat those champs 90% of the time simply because of idiots like you who want the game to not be challenging or fun at all.

In summary Riot should perma ban you on every account.

Xolo

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzap View Post
You sir, are a trolling moron. Not only does it make no sense to punish people based on what champion they chose, you want your teammates to choose champions that are steadily becoming the easiest to beat. I for one have learned (with a lot of hard work) how to beat those champs 90% of the time simply because of idiots like you who want the game to not be challenging or fun at all.

In summary Riot should perma ban you on every account.
Just so you know I've already spoken to the FBI and the governor about this blatant harassment towards me.

Redenbacher

01-02-2013

Not sure if sarcasm, or just sarcasm.

Chocolate Mama

01-02-2013

I think if everyone got the OP's point, he wouldn't be -12, haha.

Basically, it's way worse NOT to choose teemo and darius when you can, and all rewards go to those who are ready to play teemo and darius (or.. a few other champs) another time.

Edit: He might not be kidding though.. he plays a lot of bot matches...