Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform] Bugsplat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stardustdragon13

01-02-2013

severity: [Critical]
Bug splat: I have had this issue for over a month now and I have tried every solution there is. I still get the bug splat error after the loading screen on League Of legends PBE. I crash suddenly at the loading screen and it says bug splat.

Repro Steps:
1.) Log in to league of legends PBE and start a game.
2.) Pick a champion and lock in and wait.
3.) The loading screen will appear and it will crash suddenly and say bug splat.
4.) This happens 100% when I start a game.
I have tried every solution to bug splat there is including updating my drivers etc.

KesslerCOIL

01-02-2013

Have you tried repairing your client?

By the looks of the r3dlog, how far do you get? do you get to see anything in-game? or does the client crash during the loading screen?

ComanderMolander

01-02-2013

I have the same problem, i do not even get to the loading screen, the client switches to the "you are now ingame" screen while the loading screen bugsplats, no reconnect button either

I tried repairing the client and reinstalling the game
it still does not work

stardustdragon13

01-02-2013

Quote:
lagNZ:

By the looks of the r3dlog, how far do you get? do you get to see anything in-game? or does the client crash during the loading screen?

Yep even tried repairing my client on the gears still don't work.

stardustdragon13

01-02-2013

Is any red going to answer?

stardustdragon13

01-02-2013

Quote:
lagNZ:

I do not get into the game at the loading screen it crashes and says bug splat

stardustdragon13

01-02-2013

Well it seems no admin is going to answer. What does this mean i don't play league of legends PBE for the rest of my life. I want to make League of legends better but if any admin doesnt help me how will I? Many bug splat threads have been ignored and this is not done. I want a admin to provide a permanent fix for this bug splat error. I have tried the solutions you have given me but they DO NOT work. This thread is for a fix to bug splat guys please I need your support. Many threads of bugsplat have been ignored and I want an Red to provide us with support as soon as possible. Help is really appreciated. i have submitted a support ticket many times but no admin has responded with a permanent fix.

stardustdragon13

01-03-2013

so no red gonna answer

Iniquitee

Technical Production Coordinator

01-03-2013

Hey testers, we are aware of the bugsplats affecting the PBE at this time and have engineers looking into them. The best thing you can do right now is to always hit "Send Report" when a Bugsplat occurs, be descriptive about what was happening when it occurred in the bugsplat ticket, and be patient with us. Thank you!

woder

01-03-2013

Shame about this bug, it caused me to lose a game