Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

rengar current state

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zenmetsu Saseru

01-03-2013

Quote:
Servantofthe99:

long cd utility only ult with the delay still...no thanks. i used to love playing him jungle and top.

One or the other I feel. Either I have the delay and the low cooldown or I have no delay and the long cooldown. That is, if I have to have only one.

As for the ult change to 7 seconds from 8 seconds, it is welcomed. Seven seconds is how he started and worked excellently. Eight seconds is extravagant and lusted after, but not needed.

Q duration is helpful and helps spreads the time and abilities used. In the jungle the last second give the output needed to balance out the early heal.

The late game for his W is excellent and exceeds all my builds for Rengar that increases his health. Which brings us to the next problem: Rengar has no health, or rather, not enough. No matter how much armor I put on him, it doesn't because he doesn't have enough health to support it. Or at least that is how I have felt.

Night HawK

01-03-2013

The Only Thing I Noticed is that the heal values of his W are wrong in all the scales for example at lvl five it says 400 and it heals 370, and the only thing i think he needs to be buffed is his health base regeneration currently the lowest in the game :/

Signature13

01-05-2013

Could anyone list the buffs to Rengar that have been made in PBE? I don't have an account, so I can't figure it out myself ;/