Flash/ignite are OP!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mustaphah

01-02-2013

Just kidding, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, these arguments are so insanely stupid, there are always going to be most common/viable summoner spells, the only way they can change this is if they introduce spells that are like deal x% more damage with ad/ap for x amount of seconds, or take x% less damage for X amount of time.

Or spells that are like deal x% more damage on slows, stunned etc. enemies.

But i wouldn't want that because then you would find certain spells on certain champs are stronger then the spells set to work with other champs and it could only lead to imbalance with in league

I'm happy with having the same spells nearly every game across everyone it's balanced and that's all i care about, it's not like a champions kit which is unique and can be op, a summoner spell can't really be op, it can be better then the others which makes it common use but it isn't op and i have no problem with that.

PLEASE STOP WITH THE TROLL SH*T SUMMONER SPELLS ARE FINE

I'd much rather them spend time balancing champions etc. not waste time on neutral things like summoner spells.

General Quackers

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaphah View Post
Just kidding, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them, these arguments are so insanely stupid, there are always going to be most common/viable summoner spells, the only way they can change this is if they introduce spells that are like deal x% more damage with ad/ap for x amount of seconds, or take x% less damage for X amount of time.

Or spells that are like deal x% more damage on slows, stunned etc. enemies.

But i wouldn't want that because then you would find certain spells on certain champs are stronger then the spells set to work with other champs and it could only lead to imbalance with in league

I'm happy with having the same spells nearly every game across everyone it's balanced and that's all i care about, it's not like a champions kit which is unique and can be op, a summoner spell can't really be op, it can be better then the others which makes it common use but it isn't op and i have no problem with that.

PLEASE STOP WITH THE TROLL SH*T SUMMONER SPELLS ARE FINE

I'd much rather them spend time balancing champions etc. not waste time on neutral things like summoner spells.

lol I died again

01-02-2013

Agreed, Fortify is fine.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

01-02-2013

Funny thing:
"Flash picked every game, must be OP"
"Boots picked every game, it's fine."
"Carry picked every "meta", it's fine."

There is such a huge lot of hypocrisy.

Mustaphah

01-02-2013

So am i getting down votes because morons are to lazy to read the post and realize i was only saying the title to get attention for the real message??

I swear people see title click it down vote back without reading anything

General Quackers

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaphah View Post
So am i getting down votes because morons are to lazy to read the post and realize i was only saying the title to get attention for the real message??

I swear people see title click it down vote back without reading anything
No. I downvoted you based entirely on the context of your post. You're stupid and your ideas are stupid.

Meteorus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS17804f7429d10e View Post
Funny thing:

12 Summoner Spells
1 Boot (generic)
All other "roles" in the meta are picked as well

Cloud Potato

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS17804f7429d10e View Post
Funny thing:

I actually don't like that a Carry is always required. As for Boots... the problem isn't so bad because there are 6 item slots. But summoner spells, you only get two, and I believe every type of champ should have a choice instead of the illusion of choice.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

One simple truth she dare not speak

Her light can only blind and burn

Mustaphah

01-05-2013

People are so moronic, they want variety in their summoner spells, but with variety comes imbalance, not to mention, if you actually are playing with a team, spells like revive and teleport are actually very viable depending on your playstyle, e.g you could take a hyper late game team comp, delay the game insanely have everyone on your team take revive including the jungler, wait till the 40+ min mark start a fight throw wards surrounding the fight area have your whole team instantly revive then teleport onto these wards so basically you re-fight the weakened enemy for a guaranteed ace and win at 40+ minutes, obviously people are gonna be like THAT'S NOT THE META HER DER HER HER DERDDDDD to this comment but that was just an example, or you could ditch the whole lanes thing and just literally wait with 5 at one lane gank them move to another lane and repeat, people are so unbelievably blinded by "meta play" they don't realise the dozens of unique strategies they can come up with of course if your gonig to play 1v1 lanes and 2v2 lanes then obviously the spell allowing you to deal bonus damage will ALWAYS be taken. Get some originality in your play style before b*tching about certain spells being worthless. K thx.