Can anyone explain this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seenan

01-02-2013

So, I was Varus. And my build was not of the norm, since apparently everything in LoL is systematic and every team/champion is expected to have specific items for 'success'...Anyway.

So, I was playing in this game, in which an ez/nida/ziggs couldn't land their skill shots unless I was literally running at them...And it was 4v5, (we were 4), the other three guys died a good 7+ times each. Noctourne on our team went 4-11-5. I went 4-5-6 by end game, since I scored a nice hatrick.

Mind you, a couple of the times I died were simply cause I got aggressive and Ignite got me or whatnot.

And he claims my build is bad...But it was apparently working. Him and the rest of my team got constantly destroyed easily by the other team.

Then after game I claim that I was the only one not **** on my team, then noct goes 'blah blah, your build is so bad, no wonder you're stuck in elo hell'. This was in solo queue, mind you. 'I don't play ranked', I said. 'thats why u suck'.

Can someone explain the idiocy of some people?

Martyrofsand

01-02-2013

With no info beyond yours and the nocs score no one could say. He may of just been a jackass or your build may of been ****. He might of gotten wrecked in team fights you where not a part of or perhaps he fed like hell and you surrendered at 20 because of it.

Long story short cant judgd with incomplete facts.

LogicalTautology

01-02-2013

Don't rush Blade of the Ruined King, or Last Whisper, or Zeal.
Don't build Merc Treads on ADCs.
Don't run two combat summoners on ADCs- you need an escape spell.

Seenan

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicalTautology View Post
Don't rush Blade of the Ruined King, or Last Whisper, or Zeal.
Don't build Merc Treads on ADCs.
Don't run two combat summoners on ADCs- you need an escape spell.
I think we was referring to my item build. I don't use Flash either way, I believe it's too much of a crutch. But either way, that wasn't the reason we lost; the team itself had no common sense or skill.